• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Gerry Nelson Very nice. I love the shoes.

Thanks! They're the Paraboot Michael shoes in grain leather. Great for fits like this one.

@Gerry Nelson Whats the cardi blazer? Really diggin it

It's one by ts(s) that I got off Rakuten. It's a really cool piece that I'm looking forward to wearing since it's just become spring over here.

Last edited:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plenty of outfits in the last few pages that would qualify for the new SW&D Challenge Thread
smile.gif

COLORS APLENTY! (September 3-18)

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunny Saturday - off to lunch with my folks.

Uniqlo x Lemaire
Uniqlo
Adidas

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ huh, that's how that qlomaire jacket is actually supposed to look. looked ridiculous on me so i had to return it.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ huh, that's how that qlomaire jacket is actually supposed to look. looked ridiculous on me so i had to return it.

I wasn't convinced it would work given the measurements, but I took a punt in the sales, found it did and quickly ordered the khaki one (fabric isn't as nice, but okay for more casual days at work), I'd have grabbed the navy one at the sale prices if I'd been quicker.

the kidcrash

Reaction score
you want to look at Ovie shop which exclusively stocks a 46/free size that's a bit larger. They seem to have just got some in a lovely wine color, too. http://ovie.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=1776238&csid=0
be careful w/ sizing tho. i bought 46 after trying them on at ovie studio because they were more comfortable than 45, but they stretched and now they're are a lil too long. go tts imo

i don't think I've ever gotten a decent-quality photo out of my phone... sorry. anyways, same as it ever was.

Hatra
Edwina Horl
EL by Everylasting Sprout
N. Hoolywood x Converse Addict

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads