• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
imo Slim Charles has tapped into the perfect silhouette and therefore i am fine if it never changes

Last edited:

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

L'Maltieri linen labcoat, overshirt, and DIY tapered cotton pants
wjk cotton tee
Jun Hashimoto destroyed calf boots that really need a trip to the cobbler

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Maison Martin Margiela - Wool/Mohair Suit - Paneled Shirt - Plastered Cake Batter Trainers

Dirty Denim

Reaction score

L'Maltieri linen labcoat, overshirt, and DIY tapered cotton pants
wjk cotton tee
Jun Hashimoto destroyed calf boots that really need a trip to the cobbler

When i was a kid my friend and I would share our toys and eventually clothes when we got older....Need a friend?

Another closet I want to raid

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Can't go laceless with that specific model because of treatment, I believe. It would end up weird. Also laceless is awful.

That is the best Regis fit, congratulations on shahproval :fonz:

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
that's the platonic ideal of the regis fit

but why not laceless gats??????

Maison Martin Margiela - Wool/Mohair Suit - Paneled Shirt - Plastered Cake Batter Trainers

yessssssss

also agree with @spacepope
on going laceless

Can't wear laceless bros, the shoe will slide off and bounce on my heel flip-flop style. The paster gets in the way of the the tongue staying down and pops out while I walk. No worries though I checked out my favorite Margiela seasons and the vast majority were wearing laces with the trainers haha

Would if I could though. I have to embrace the laces....small price to pay to wear these trainers

Can't go laceless with that specific model because of treatment, I believe. It would end up weird. Also laceless is awful.

That is the best Regis fit, congratulations on shahproval :fonz:

Could of just quoted you man. Thanks bro :fistbump:

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No streets for miles but it sure as hell aint classic menswear.

Sweater and hat hand knit icelandic lopi, vest barbour, jacket 66 north, not pictured naked and famous jeans and bean boots.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sadly the best i can do, bout ten min later when a bunch of tourists found my sect hotspring because: **** tripadvisor and my friend snapped a pic right before i told them i wasnt going to put on a swimsuit even if I'd had one.

(Pictured, aforementioned pants and boots)

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR]
LL
L'Maltieri linen labcoat, overshirt, and DIY tapered cotton pants wjk cotton tee Jun Hashimoto destroyed calf boots that really need a trip to the cobbler
Tell me more about the diy...

Last edited:

psydle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tell me more about the diy...

super easy. Just pinch the existing seam (ususally the inside leg one) and add a new stitch further in. Angle that so that it eventually crosses back out of the originally seam around the knee and there you have newly tapered pants.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads