• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Syeknom

Reaction score
Yhe7SWvl.jpg

Raf Simons / Dries / Margiela

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Maison Martin Margiela
- Stitched Collar Shirt - Virgin Wool Trousers - Snake Hidden Buckle Belt - Replica 1950's Havana Cuban Heel Boots - Cartier

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Regis and Sye both awesome, kind of cool complimentary fits, two sides of a not altogether different aesthetic

orlais

Reaction score
@conceptual 4est lapels are righteous

@orlais season/material on the rick bottoms? What's the stuff up top as well? (and fyi your IG link in your sig is broken)

The pants are from Avialae - a rare Japanese label which I had initially mistaken to be Individual Sentiments as they came with a very similar tag and care card (and it didn't help that they were tagged as Individual Sentiments at the shop I bought them from lol). Composition is wool, with floating nylon/polyester lining in white. I'll get a picture of the details from behind at some point. There's a criss-cross pleat in the back which is absolutely amazing.

FW13 Siki Im bomber and FW14 Yohji sweater up top.

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Thats great (I'd wear that as is) ....huge fan of casual suiting here

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Haha do you follow firstresonance? He took the photo and posted it up. If not it probably just popped up cause you follow Yohji or something.

Probably yohji

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads