• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Coz I don't have a proper mirror at my new flat yet and this is the best angle to get the full body shot.

If you have a better suggestion how to take the photos I'm all ears

It really varies from place to place. Most windowsills, counters, tables, &c. are too low for a good angle. Sometimes an upper shelf on a bookshelf (people still have those, right?) is your best bet. Just whatever's more like chest height and less like waist height.

Classified_

Reaction score

It really varies from place to place. Most windowsills, counters, tables, &c. are too low for a good angle. Sometimes an upper shelf on a bookshelf (people still have those, right?) is your best bet. Just whatever's more like chest height and less like waist height.

Cool thanks, will keep that in mind for the next photo :)

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Haha, that made me laugh :) how about the overall look?

As nn said, while the angle makes it a little hard to tell, overall everything looks a little slim, debatably too slim. The pants are probably the top candidate for going a little more relaxed. The forearms on the cardigan look pretty snug, too, and offhand I'm guessing it would pull at the buttoning points if you tried to wear it buttoned. I'm a fan of slim fits overall, but this looks like it could be dialed back a skosh.

Classified_

Reaction score
Actually, it's the angle, because the top cardigan is quite loose, the only thing that's really slim in this outfit are the jeans. You guys are right, I should film from a different angle. When it's buttoned it's actually aligned straight and nice.

I'll take another photo from a higher angle when I get home and post

--Jonas--

Reaction score

Classified_

Reaction score
2 more photos:

As you can see cardigan fit is relaxed and sleeves are not tight, buttons down straight and neat, only really slim part is the jeans.

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Cardigan definitely fits well (I'd still say slim, but definitely not too tight), although I'm not crazy about the logo (All Saints?) on the chest. Agreed that the jeans could still be a little more relaxed. I don't really go for the watch tuck, but YMMV.

wormwood

Reaction score

blurry elevator fit

me: faliero sarti jacket / julius destroyed tank / evoluzione pants / cdiem x cdg anaconda workboots

fiancé: kāru top / cdg shorts / marsell boots

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
949a5263d16687df80c66d8e553c53e3.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics