• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
No brand list this time?

No—because you all get your panties in a bunch when I do, prattling about expense and bragging. Which is weird to me when nearly everyone else lists brands when they post fits and those brands are often comparably expensive or at the very least not at all cheap.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
N

Yeah, dude, slick. Let me know how those dad sneakers and that ****** repro jacket fair when you fall off of your electric scooter, dawg.
Well tbh I expect they should fair pretty good cuz the “dad sneakers” are specifically made for riding motorcycles (CE certified) by one of the better motorcycle brands, and the jacket which is not a repro btw, is also made specifically for riding motorcycles (competition racing weight leather) by one of the better motorcycle jacket brands

I didn’t style that fit for SF, in fact I didn’t put much thought in it at all, it’s just my usual riding gear, albeit I do have the same “dad sneakers” in black and other jackets on rotation

So yeah it’s ok if you don’t like it, but it’s definitely appropriate for riding

Last edited:

Igneous

Reaction score
Freewheelers Mulholland
Iron heart chambray and 888 21 oz denim
Role club engineer boots

Attachments

• IMG_6454.jpeg
    IMG_6454.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6453.jpeg
    IMG_6453.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6452.jpeg
    IMG_6452.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 24
Reaction score
Definitelty AI would produce something more flattering.
You missed the point of what he was saying and you spelt definitely wrong, dick rider.

Well tbh I expect they should fair pretty good cuz the “dad sneakers” are specifically made for riding motorcycles (CE certified) by one of the better motorcycle brands, and the jacket which is not a repro btw, is also made specifically for riding motorcycles (competition racing weight leather) by one of the better motorcycle jacket brands

I didn’t style that fit for SF, in fact I didn’t put much thought in it at all, it’s just my usual riding gear, albeit I do have the same “dad sneakers” in black and other jackets on rotation

So yeah it’s ok if you don’t like it, but it’s definitely appropriate for riding
“No, I really do ride a motorcycle guys, hah! Look my lame sneakers and outdated repro jacket are moto chad approved!”

23D2B0FF-209D-496C-84B8-47E73B433312.png

Alright, kid. Get on your scooter and go home.

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks man! I have a beautiful warehouse one but I just can't wear it enough to make it in any way comfortable so I've given up in trying (for now). Not even sure I know the denim technicalities, but basically looking for a nice traditional jean jacket with a soft broken in feel (even though means having a "worse" denim).

Ahh gotcha. From denim that I own that's soft / zero break-in I can recommend TCB's good luck jacket (I have the jeans in same fabric). It's a lighter weight denim. Some quirky details because its based on early non-Levis jackets, but if you don't mind that- https://secondsunrise.se/collection...-viktor-s-voice-good-luck-denim-jacket-10oz-1

Not really my thing, but if you want a classic type II in a comfy fabric you could look at this?
https://bears-tokyo.myshopify.com/products/full-count-2102g-2102-sweat-denim-jacket I am kind of intrigued what its like in person even though it offends my purist leanings lol. Fullcount's standard denim supposed to be fairly soft too.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travisptchr