• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really have to stop dragging my feet on these snowman things. Cropped trousers look amazing as well, are they the wool crepe ones?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
the ones with the buttoned hems are fantastic. check the closeups of the fabric :slayer:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks shah :)

I really have to stop dragging my feet on these snowman things. Cropped trousers look amazing as well, are they the wool crepe ones?

Yup these are the wool crepe ones. Perfect for fw

Soupytwist

Reaction score
Just transplanted to Denver and living out of a couple bags of clothes. Transitioning back into more streetwear, after years of working CM retail.

Won Hundred
SLP
SLP
Gravati

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hah no way, I went there for the first time ever that weekend. Wife and I were in Berlin as part of our honeymoon.

Also what the hell, gone for two weeks and @Benesyed
 turned into the best waywt poster.

Small world, what was your highlight?
The styles in there are something else, i feel like im in the starwars bar scene up in panorama bar.

ghostface

Reaction score
happy to see this thread picking back up with the cooler weather...

C7S1zKbl.jpg

OT709wKl.jpg

0P7Vu1ll.jpg

junya moleskin jacket (thanks jww!)
uniqlo shirt
levis m&c sashiko pants
visvim suede boots

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Just transplanted to Denver and living out of a couple bags of clothes. Transitioning back into more streetwear, after years of working CM retail.
Won Hundred SLP SLP Gravati
LL
LL
Love this look! I need to get me a biker jacket right now.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

Nice haircut Fuuma.  Was that pic taken while you were here in NY?

Nope, this was taken outside a wedding I attended, you can't see it in the pic but the suit has grosgrain ribbing and the shirt has a placket. I'm smoking a Newport though...

I got the haircut from Mike Nouveau's hairdresser, we have a different definition of short but it was well made and I am now used to it. Will let it grow back though...

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Met up with @ghdvfddzgzdzg earlier today! All around nice guy. Subjected him to the gats though :)

nevergreen

Reaction score
Looks good there. I like that it's the standout piece and everything else is subdued.
Slimmer boots would be better, as you said.

@nevergreen You look really good in this style. I like the jacket and the fit on the pants is nice. Your hair seems to compliment that look well too. I agree that slimmer footwear, maybe shoes instead of boots, might pair better.

Really like that - agree about the boots, but otherwise it looks great
Yes chelseas or a slimmish chukka, maybe a George Boot.

weirdly, the shirt collar/jacket interface and overall proportions tell me this needs chelseas or cuban heels
thanks guys. i often think about picking up some sort of slim chelsea/side zip but i feel like i would rarely wear them based on my wardrobe. been looking at butteros seeing if i could find a pair that will vibe into my general wardrobe more than chelseas? i'm kind of interested in changing my style a little, so once the weather cools down for more than two days i'll try to experiment a little more.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads