• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The-Arm

Reaction score

Visvims will be my next pair of ankle boots when my kvas kick the can :slayer:

Do it! depending on your size there are a few reasonably priced virgils on Rakuten at the mo :nodding:

@The-Arm lets be friends and just **** **** up with our long hair, dark fits, and visvim footwear

Hey I'm down....anyone else want to join the longhairdarkfitvisgang?

I'm going to roam around NZ until I see the-arm in real life. Gonna be totally worth it

NZs pretty small so you wouldn't have to search too hard! :)

Last edited:

Grove

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive response & welcome back last time guys, was appreciated.

I think the tie was a step to far & has been removed, not so sure about the tone of this shirt either, but c'est la vie, it is what I'm wearing...
-TTO

Like that. Really good look.
Are those army trousers vintage or repro?

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Like that. Really good look.
Are those army trousers vintage or repro?

Thanks @Grove , these are reproductions, from an Australian pattern, by What Price Glory, I also have some of Silvermans X-Strap Repro's, made to a simpler British pattern, without the extra pockets. The Silverman versions are quite short, the WPG's are not.
-TTO

Last edited:

pasteurisation

Reaction score
Jabonator, I'd like to refrain from commenting on your singing though, I often like how you're dressed. It is simple & clean.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Thanks @Grove , these are reproductions, from an Australian pattern, by What Price Glory, I also have some of Silvermans X-Strap Repro's, made to a simpler British pattern, without the extra pockets. The Silverman versions are quite short, the WPG's are not.
-TTO

They fit more slim than I would have guessed - did you tailor them or is that the cut?

Plus your 2nd link to the Silverman's takes you to the same WPG page.

Last edited:

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2nd link fixed.
They're un-altered, but remember, I'm 6'4", with a 38" waistline....they may just look slimmer on someone of my frame?
-TTO

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
coolest WAYWT fit pic ever?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads