• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Quick one before heading out on a rainy Saturday:

EG parka
4 Horsemen Supplies long shirt
pants
vans

I invented the long-tail shirt!! I INVENTED THE LONG-TAIL SHIRT!!! ME ME ME ME ME!!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
great fit, MoK.

awesome cover, jabo. have you ever done a space oddity cover, or anything else by bowie or something by lou reed? i think you could kill it with your voice type. would be kick ass.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Is that a real Saarinen?

Yeah, I wish. My grandparents had a pair of originals (red and black) that they bought in the early 1950s to go in their California Ranch-style home that they built in the middle of Wisconsin, complete with a carport (instead of a garage, great for midwest winters). Unfortunately though, I was robbed of my inheritance when the house and, as far as my dad remembers, everything in it was sold in the 1970s when they retired to St Thomas. The one we have now is a replica. When my Uncle said he wanted to get us one as a wedding present, I wasn't sure if he knew what the originals went for these days, but I wasn't going to let him spend that much in any event. The one we ended up with is pretty solid and follows the original design specs exactly. I figured if it wasn't going to be possible to get my hands on the exact ones my grandparents had, then there wasn't too much point in being a stickler for authenticity.

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

great fit, MoK.

awesome cover, jabo. have you ever done a space oddity cover, or anything else by bowie or something by lou reed? i think you could kill it with your voice type. would be kick ass.

Haven't done Space Oddity. I've played Life On Mars. And Perfect Day by Lou. Couple of my all time favorite songs.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Haven't done Space Oddity. I've played Life On Mars. And Perfect Day by Lou. Couple of my all time favorite songs.

will defo check those out.

will you do space oddity just for me? :)

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
My Last Fit for a While

Viscose Knit---Cream Silk Blend Trousers---Laceless Perforated Trainers---Profile Watch------------------------------------------------Maison Martin Margiela

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grey Sunday:

Olney
Surface 2 Air
Liberty
Levis
Loake

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Great, Regis. Last one was too - do it again with a gray blazer and profit!

i have learned too much to feel weird about it. knowledge is power.

Truf. I was walking through the Marais today and thought of you when I almost purchased some falafel while navigating crowds of the four kinds.

are bathrobes and new balances something we're going to revolt against in like 2-3 years? oh that's so 2013 man

The amount of walking I've done in the last four days alone has convinced me that New Balance and Bathrobes is the Way of the Future.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Truf. I was walking through the Marais today and thought of you when I almost purchased some falafel while navigating crowds of the four kinds.

:blush: awe shucks! thanks, man.

--

great fit regis. why u go on break?

MoK - superb.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Synth, the Margiela fit with the gray jacket and yellow high's was the look I was trying to copy but with navy blazer and gray all the way down....just need a better pic

Stitch, this place calls me

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So are New Balance dress shoes now? I seen a guy wearing a tux with green New Balance on. To me it's such a douche bag look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads