• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

whatever, losing weight is bullshit. Fit could also be cool with loud shirt; florals or large paisleys or william morris print or etc.

agree, dig the slightly pudgy decrepit old man thing you have going, its ******* great.

Last edited:

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Noctone, I really wish that cardigan was like, 2 sizes bigger

Yeah, sometimes I wish I had it in the next size up (or also in the next size up), would be nice to have a bit more drape. I mean, I like how it fits as is but it's somewhat limited in what I can wear it with.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
man you were right about the slimness, my caan runs perfectly slouchy in vi on me

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Noctone crushing

Ken P I don't know player, that looks like your kid sister's bathrobe

I know to find it on rakuten I had to search for "knit gown" so your critique isn't far off. Ideally if it was a bit more drapey you wouldn't get this vibe.

whatever, losing weight is bullshit. Fit could also be cool with loud shirt; florals or large paisleys or william morris print or etc.

Definitely- next on the to-cop list is an our legacy indigo tie-dye oxford, I think it will look awesome with this cardigan

agree, dig the slightly pudgy decrepit old man thing you have going, its ******* great.

I can't tell if this was a backhanded compliment, but if it was, it was the best evar

Hahaha, I'll take it as a compliment! I suppose the birks are very fitting for this "concept".

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi,

ToJ/AA/Silent

Last edited:

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

too boring? a bit t oo hot outside for much else

1orbfuY.jpg

seiko

rayban

uniqlo

john elliot and co

levis

margeila

I like the fit besides the fact that the shoes look 4 sizes too big. kills the fit imo.

EDIT: some suede/nubuck guidi 995's would work very well in here.

Last edited:

Cole

Reaction score

I like the fit besides the fact that the shoes look 4 sizes too big. kills the fit imo.

EDIT: some suede/nubuck guidi 995's would work very well in here.

I think it's just the picture, tbh. they definitely look more proportional in person. I can see where you're coming from, though, I thought the same thing when I looked at the picture. my feet are only like a 10.5-11 but I have to be careful, lest my feet look enormous compared to my skinny pants. and if only I had some guidis!

also, @lel that's awesome, man. sleeves could use another inch I think, but no big. mdr looks great

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hadn't noticed it before but those shoes do look massive lol.

What size?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lel makes us all wish fall was here already. amirite.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Very cool. Did you go inside for the future beauty exhibit?

No, it's closed on Monday and Tuesdays!

Actually this was supposed to be my second time, it's a great exhibit and it's definitely the kind of experience that really benefits from having someone to talk to about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads