• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

patepossu

Reaction score

For fuuma

Margiela
Uniqlo
Levis
Margiela

This didn't get enough love. Really basic fit but the MMM jacket is awesome and fits like a glove.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bordering on the MC - well it was for work, but i did wear it walking around the meanstreets of Canterbury...

Christy's
Nigel Cabourn
Uniqlo x2
Common People
Tricker's

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to stir up old discussions (excusez-moi, Fuuma) and I know this is not the place, but

I

Quit

Smoking

Last

Friday

After

Years

Of

15-20

Cigarettes

A

Day

PYxJMFh.jpg

Gimme thumbs

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A few things I noticed in LDN
- Didn't realize I would run into so many cake face bandits here. They rival the ones I see in Jersey
- This place is way cleaner than NYC
- In all my travels I have never experienced culture shock until I hit Heathrow. It sounds cute when you hear one British accent in the midst of Americans or from the token Brit on that one American tv show. It is quite overwhelming when everyone around you sounds like that. This place makes me realize how "American" I am. Never felt that way anywhere else.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A few things I noticed in LDN - Didn't realize I would run into so many cake face bandits here. They rival the ones I see in Jersey - This place is way cleaner than NYC - In all my travels I have never experienced culture shock until I hit Heathrow. It sounds cute when you hear one British accent in the midst of Americans or from the token Brit on that one American tv show. It is quite overwhelming when everyone around you sounds like that. This place makes me realize how "American" I am. Never felt that way anywhere else.
Also jarring is when you take the flight back to a US airport and hear so many loud-mouthed amurricans after days of mostly soft-spoken brits

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A few things I noticed in LDN

- In all my travels I have never experienced culture shock until I hit Heathrow. It sounds cute when you hear one British accent in the midst of Americans or from the token Brit on that one American tv show. It is quite overwhelming when everyone around you sounds like that. This place makes me realize how "American" I am. Never felt that way anywhere else.

Did you notice how much we sound like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reviewnexalyn