• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Supreme M51
Chamula serape scarf
Kelty pack
APC jeans
Our Legacy shoes

FWIW this is an iphone 4S shot

Last edited:

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't posted in awhile, went from wearing shorts and t-shirts all summer

uKPK5.jpg

To rain jackets and hiking gear in the fall.

bQ802.jpg

Here's a recent fit, tho:

rqREJ.jpg

Q0kkc.jpg

geller parka
wjk leather shirt
american apparel
jeans
guidi boots

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

uniqlo sf sucked balls besides having crewneck t-shirts at like a $2 discount. They had some windbreaker shorts that I saw on a mannequin (paired with thermal leggings of course) but no one could track down a pair for me.
weak ass selection. lots of people buying stupid shiet, buying into the hype. so many neon, ribbed, puffer jackets -- bleh. About 30mi south of SF, where I work, there was a Uniqlo blimp flying around...

bro shirts are like 7 dollars

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Imyouricecreamman, I'm a moderator at the Microwave Forum, so I can safely say you need to step up your microwave game asap. The wattage, wavelength, and grade of plastic are way off on that particular model. I'm not even sure it has a beveled carousel, which is a necessity if you're even considering becoming a microwave enthusiast. Oh, and I'm pretty sure the pegs holding up that microwave are made from Taiwanese silicone. You really need Peruvian silicone if you're looking for quality. PM me and I'll set you straight.

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, if you hop on Zappos, you can buy Supergas for $65 and they'll be leagues and leagues better than those

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

Seeing old Ervell stuff like that shirt makes me sad that I missed out. And as much as I love the older stuff from designers in general I just cannot get past the point of buying second hand when I see 'that grail'. I hope designers bring back some of there original designs or build on top of it, and that you guys keep enjoying your nice pieces. I am drooling on my keyboard

they're not ******* grails if they're commonplace.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i have the same microwave and it was literally the cheapest i could find

Man, until you've handled a kitchenaid you might as well just never use a microwave. I mean lets not even get into the quality of the even heating and its durability. Just the aesthetic alone, the lustrous silky smooth casing, the design dreamed up by a design team of 15 prestigious but out of work architects and design majors, the personalized hand riveting that distinguishes each microwave as a unique microwave

Step up yo game :D

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

they're not ******* grails if they're commonplace.

I thought grails were just an item that you really wanted. None of the items I really want are particularily rare. Most of the rare stuff is unwearable for me/don't want to go to all the work to make it wearable :)

I guez i haz no grailz :embar:

Also, n00b question but how do I delete a post?

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Man, until you've handled a kitchenaid you might as well just never use a microwave. I mean lets not even get into the quality of the even heating and its durability. Just the aesthetic alone, the lustrous silky smooth casing, the design dreamed up by a design team of 15 prestigious but out of work architects and design majors, the personalized hand riveting that distinguishes each microwave as a unique microwave
Step up yo game :D

Kitchenaid is is like a shot antelope, it's on its last leg and needs to be put out of its misery soon. The first collections were OK, but then they stopped hand beveling their carousels (to save money? beats me). And the plastic quality has gone down significantly. Rumor has it that Sandro Kitchenaid doesn't even design for the label anymore.

Luckily I have a guy in SoHo make all my microwaves for me. He hand carves the buttons and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads