• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
the 14 year old scandinavian kid who wears a varsity jacket 7 days in a week is offended by your stylistic homogeneity

Last edited:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It isn't even ironic anymore at this point. I don't know what to call it...

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the 14 year old scandinavian kid who wears a varsity jacket 7 days in a week is offended by your stylistic homogeneity

what, no?
also, feel free to donate money so I can afford to buy more nice outerwear, after all, im only 14 years old (totally uncalled for btw
confused.gif
)
you aren't allowed to constructively critique an outfit containing rick owens' diffusion label unless you have 1000 posts and a join date of two years ago.
whats wrong with his post

nothing really, I was just stating the fact that pretty much ALL of the latest new-comers in this thread behave very very very similar, and that I probably did aswell
edited my post to better convey the meaning

style wallah

Reaction score
I guess my eye's just not used to those fits. I was raised working class, wearing clothes that were too big for me so that I could "grow into" them. Nowadays I wear clothes that fit my body better, and haven't learned to look at other kinds of fits. Something for me to work on, room to grow. I won't post critiques on those fits anymore.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah I see what your saying about the footwear: kind of lack-luster.
Jacket is indeed Drkshdw, and pants are the same Silent ones I wear all the time....so comfortable!

love my silent pants :slayer:

back to school-snow :D

1st day i wore blue tee, black kva pants black socks and mmm paint
2nd day was all black everything; odyn vovk tee, silent pants, ann sneakers
this is from today. a lot of it is going to be hands on and messy so im going to have to buy a Jil/Issey/Yohji Lab coat :laugh: (5) ..ill pick up the ones they sell at the bookstore :eek:

Last edited:

gong

Reaction score
I guess my eye's just not used to those fits. I was raised working class, wearing clothes that were too big for me so that I could "grow into" them. Nowadays I wear clothes that fit my body better, and haven't learned to look at other kinds of fits. Something for me to work on, room to grow. I won't post critiques on those fits anymore.
If you had clothes before you could wear them then someone lied to you, you weren't working class, you were poor.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

this is from today. a lot of it is going to be hands on and messy so im going to have to buy a Jil/Issey/Yohji Lab coat :laugh: (5) ..ill pick up the ones they sell at the bookstore :eek:

huh ... i like the lab coat too, need to upgrade mine since is all kinds of stained :D
(kurta + uniqlo + ann)

Last edited:

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

leave moo alone
he adds character here unlike the constant complaining you girls make all the time.
not going to **** this thread up even though its beyond that point, you girls.
/done

More casual sexism yayyyyyy. :dozingoff:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads