• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

14432582.jpg

it's art, dad

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nice fit tween.

and thanks for that uniqlo premium down fit. picked up XS and fits great.
i love the trash bag look

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

nice fit tween.
and thanks for that uniqlo premium down fit. picked up XS and fits great.
i love the trash bag look

Good to hear, I can't recommend them enough for warmth/value. Yeah I was hesitant on the black because of the trash bag thing, but I really do like it for that. I mostly wear it underneath other coats anyway.

When I wore only that jacket though at home over Christmas one day, I did get a few trash bag/homeless person comments from family members at separate instances though hahaha. That could have more to do with my vacation mode appearance though.. :embar:

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
that LUC tussa cardigan is like the most unflattering cardigan ever, jesus. and didn't it retail for like 2k?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

downloading that american me movie. don't let me down regis.

i also downloaded this and watched 45 minutes and was like 'holy **** this is boring'. it's like an episode of oz but less violent/interesting.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:

I was at a club with some friends a few weeks back and ran into this girl I work with. While chatting and drinking she told me another girl we work with thought I was gay beacuse of how I dressed and because I cared about fashion and stuff. A deep v-neck dsquared2 tee I once wore was one of the things that led her to think that, as I was told. After she told me that, she proceded to ask me herlself if I was indeed gay. Long story short, we ended up hooking up a few hours after that.

I´ve also had friends who have asked me about the clothes I wear and they act all surprised because of the money I spend on sneakers and jeans (even though some of them make much more money than I do). They´ve also never heard of most of the brands I wear. I´m pretty sure I´m the only guy in all of patagonia (a region in argentina with 5 provinces in it, some as big as some european countries, but with very much, much less population) who knows and owns a pair of KVA or YSL.

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
That's cool that you're the only guy in Patagonia with YSL's and KVA's (0), but they had an honest point in thinking you were gay if they saw you wearing a deep V-neck DSquared tee.... :confused: just saying....

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Experimenting with different places to shoot, here are the last couple days.....
DSC_0457.jpg

RO
Julius

fit1.jpg

fit2-1.jpg

Silent
LUC
Guidi
Finally a dnna fit I can avoid ripping on
devil.gif

For real now, the 1st one is really cool. Very similar to a fit I like to wear some times. The long sleeve tee looks great, the pants are really nice and the sneakers complete a sick look. Simple, but ill to the core.
I can´t really say the same about the 2nd one. The cardinga looks really weird. It also doesn´t really go very well with the tee.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's cool that you're the only guy in Patagonia with YSL's and KVA's (0), but they had an honest point in thinking you were gay if they saw you wearing a deep V-neck DSquared tee....
confused.gif
just saying....

rotflmao.gif
I´ll give you that. Still, I pointed out it was dsquared2 here, my co-worker didn´t know that. Also, why can´t a bro show his pecs?
shog[1].gif

I wear jeans and tees most of the time. Sometimes I´ll throw a shirt on, often a blazer, boots or shoes instead of sneakers but I don´t really wear stuff that people who are not informed about fashion would call "weird". I would understand being looked funny if I dressed like Jared Leto
lol8[1].gif
, but I don´t.

PS: i never got to understanding the whole (0) thing. That´s supposed to be no sarcasm, right? And (9) would be like full of sarcarsm??

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
COEGV.jpg

GSbQF.jpg

qqRM3.jpg

dodgers
ma-1
dj honda hoodie (lol)
unholy matrimony
selective thread (no vis)
n+f
cons

I normally really like your fits man, but that bomber just doesn't look good here. Maybe in a different context, but with the sorta-baggy everything else (hoodie especially) it's not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members