• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Meso (or anyone really) - those camo pants (Epaulet?), are they still available?

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Meso (or anyone really) - those camo pants (Epaulet?), are they still available?

I tried to post a link but it appears the Marines have sniped them all off the website.

FWIW, I highly suspect Mike pulled them from the site and is going to put them up on sale on Black Friday as he has said he is doing with his remaining denim.

Last edited:

Cake

Reaction score

everything that made America great, or at least the America of my delusions...you drove a red sportscar through imitation Italian countryside in California...

Imitation Italian countryside. Now, that's priceless.

miran

Reaction score

Awesome. I like how Miran is almost evolving full circle back to Malakas.

OK, so I looked up this Malakas. The self-hating Pakistani seems to have some sort of software that distorts body shapes and faces. I wonder what malakas means in the Pakistani language...maybe Shahinshah would know?

I looked at some fits from before...believe me, nobody has evolved in style one bit due to input from this forum. Nobody has learnt anything...nobody has forgotten anything...

Last edited:

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I tried to post a link but it appears the Marines have sniped them all off the website.

FWIW, I highly suspect Mike pulled them from the site and is going to put them up on sale on Black Friday as he has said he is doing with his remaining denim.
They were already on sale at 50%. I got the last pair. Maybe there's more stock coming tho. Black friday could get ugly... I'm going to do it online.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If this is the 'Epaulet look' I don't want any part of this

They have flattering cuts, interesting fabrics, etc. but 100% Epaulet is overkill. You end up looking like a smarmy dude who sits at home refreshing sartorialist, getting vexed about 1" vs. 2" cuffs.

markmont

Reaction score
markmont%20waywt_11.15.11_01.png

markmont%20waywt_11.15.11_02.png

flat head
sexio04
visvim
bald head

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apologies if this edges too close to MC again, but there's a limit to how casual I can go at work even when I'm spending the day shut in my office...

20111116_stand.jpg

Terrible pose, but a new location:
20111116_sitting.jpg

Scarf: Inverallan
Jacket: Hackett
Shirt: Barbour
Trousers: Uniqlo
Boots: Tricker's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads