• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
ugh
fDOw0l.jpg

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
vhS55.png

bathroom fit, sorry about the lighting.

HDD49, if memory serves -- this fit, with all due respect, far surpasses your last. It looks like you've really gotten your sizing down, and perhaps found a good tailor. I think the jeans look great as well. I am not a huge fan of the coat, but aside from my preference on the piece, it fits you spot-on in the arms and shoulders. Nice hair too.

thumbs-up.gif
from where I'm standing.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
I do, but the vid doesn't work for me?

I like this. Post more!

Thank you. I'm working on more posts once I finally settle down somewhere

I trust this will work this time:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
HDD49, if memory serves -- this fit, with all due respect, far surpasses your last. It looks like you've really gotten your sizing down, and perhaps found a good tailor. I think the jeans look great as well. I am not a huge fan of the coat, but aside from my preference on the piece, it fits you spot-on in the arms and shoulders. Nice hair too.

thumbs-up.gif
from where I'm standing.

Thanks man. Honestly, most of the stuff I have is all the same size, I just dress kind of dumpy sometimes because I have to wake up at the crack of dawn and don't really think about assembling an outfit and just throw something on at the last second to catch the train. I have an office job so no one really cares. If I give it a thought the night before it usually comes out this way. The coat is just cheap **** but I've been pondering spring outerwear for a while and can't find anything I think suits me well.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
Thank you. I'm working on more posts once I finally settle down somewhere
Sounds great, barims. I love British English. Or is it just the sound of the voice and not the accent?

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good stuff barims

whats up w that chopped and screwed bit at the end tho?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
Thanks man. Honestly, most of the stuff I have is all the same size, I just dress kind of dumpy sometimes because I have to wake up at the crack of dawn and don't really think about assembling an outfit and just throw something on at the last second to catch the train. I have an office job so no one really cares. If I give it a thought the night before it usually comes out this way. The coat is just cheap **** but I've been pondering spring outerwear for a while and can't find anything I think suits me well.

I usually think about what I'm going to wear that day when I'm in the shower. I have a mental rolodex.

Not a bad fit, but I'm meh on the jacket though it could be the photo quality. Need I say what jacket I think would step up that fit to a whole new level?

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
Sounds great, barims. I love British English. Or is it just the sound of the voice and not the accent?
It's both, although I think I've slightly more of a baritone
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
good stuff barims whats up w that chopped and screwed bit at the end tho?
It's not my video, actually Aeglus's current MC ensemble should have been crossposted - he's still the only human I know of to have done anything decent with the Uniqlo x Opening Ceremony 2009 linen suit

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recommend tucking your shirt. Women don't like sloppy. Work fit looks excellent, AR. I like how the optically short knit vest makes you look like you have especially long legs. Not work fit needs black jeans
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads