• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joei

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
keep up the progress, losing weight and getting healthy is a beautiful thing

Thanks man, I have a long need-to-cop list so I need to get my waist down.

Originally Posted by Dinotron3030
I check your blog every once in a while, and I have to say you're one of the only people I've seen who has actually walked the walk. You're looking better and better as the weight comes off, and I'm looking forward to seeing future fits. Keep on going!

Thanks, I stopped updating my blog for now. I'll start updating again once I'm done with my cut cycle, so hopefully mid November

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^
1) It looks like you could size down one on everything
2) wear a tight wifebeater to reduce the appearance of moobies
3) why u sad

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
W1eYrl.jpg

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joei
22lb down since I took this http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=1120. Still Cutting.

5042551731_0525a90bb8.jpg

5043174636_e01024c01b.jpg

So I know that you're enjoying losing the weight, and everyone on here is going to tell you you look infinitely better...22 pounds in 2.5 weeks is NOT healthy man. And I say this as someone who studies medicine. You should be looking at 2-3 pounds a week...10 per week is unhealthy.

joei

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
So I know that you're enjoying losing the weight, and everyone on here is going to tell you you look infinitely better...22 pounds in 2.5 weeks is NOT healthy man. And I say this as someone who studies medicine. You should be looking at 2-3 pounds a week...10 per week is unhealthy.
Over 2months. I took the pic early august. Edit* I posted it in Sept to line up with a blog post.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joei
Over 2months. I took the pic early august.

Edit* I posted it in Sept to line up with a blog post.

Oh, PHEW! You had me seriously worried there, bud. Was about to send a PM, haha. In that case, lookin good!
laugh.gif

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
2cepykh.jpg
James Perse AA Lad Carpe

Do you hang your T-shirts on hangers? Those are some wicked shoulder nipples. Nice boots BTW. And dope fit Synthese.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
FUK it Tweed & Denim in the city
101001-3-1.jpg

Oh & had drinks with my favourite sisters - beers affects focus..
101001-7-1.jpg

I am the Asian dude who will pass by you when you're out with these birds, and you will think I am mad dogging you because you're with white girls, but actually, I am the guy from styleforum just trying to figure out what brand of shoes you wear, and construction details on your jacket.
redface.gif

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
random thought:
synthese is the only dude i've seen that has rocked a tank top and not looked dorky, meathead steez, gross, or offensive.
thumbs-up.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Joei, while your progress is nice and all, that alligator is killing your fit (and jeans look a bit too lifeless and cardboardy), burn it with fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads