• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
I bet warlok has a huge penis.

Damn right. Thanks for the sig dude
cheers.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fit police here are ridiculous.

BeerBaron

Reaction score
******* wants to breathe too so I just went into the bathroom at work and scrunched my APC's down a couple inches. Much better -- I had been wearing them too high and hoping they would somehow stretch to fit comfortably. Pulled down, I can tuck in a shirt without messing up the proportions. Untucked looks better too, hitting halfway down the fly instead of at the bottom. And there's a little more stacking but if anything it breaks up my long legs.

Hendrix, I would be careful because some of the posters you're citing have proportions that allow them to wear pants higher. The Context model has really narrow hips so it looks like he's got some breathing room. Eason's jeans look awful in that pic.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you really just go through past fit pics and look for noticeable penis outlines?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
so your point is that lots of people need to pull their jeans down?

also sq4u i wearing trousers in that pic, not jeans. which just proves my point.. again. you're wearing jeans (with a lower riser) vs trousers (with a higher rise)

also uhhh +1 to what nil said

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Did you really just go through past fit pics and look for noticeable penis outlines?
i laughed when i read this
Originally Posted by bows1
Haha he probably just had them in ********* outline folder.
then i laughed like a little girl when i read this

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
also sq4u i wearing trousers in that pic, not jeans. which just proves my point.. again. you're wearing jeans (with a lower riser) vs trousers (with a higher rise)

I thought you might say that, which is why i posted the pic with him wearing the nudies.

My point is that, since my first few pics were very noticeably high-riding, the first thing people have been looking for in my fits is my crotch. Whereas there have been plenty of other fits where people have been wearing jeans just as high, even with a lower rise, which have gone unnoticed.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pulling down from back pockets can be DaNgEr I ripped the side of my pocket doing that on my Ande Whalls, right after a wash and I forgot they shrunk a bunch lol I think I lost ****** sometime over the past few weeks ??? It seems to have disappeared :O I guess I can't join ASS CLUB 2010.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hendrix went from badly dressed to just plain pitiful with the penis post

skunkworks

Reaction score
Must resist temptation to quote uncontrol's pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads