• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonrisk

Reaction score

I lurk far more than I actually post. I'd love any input.

LL Bean Sig
vintage sweater
Levis
Timberland

+ sorry for awk face

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if your pants went over your boot without the cuffs it'd be a much more solid fit but it looks like the hem might be too small

Last edited:

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Correct.

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but no one wants to read what all you have or are wearing. And honestly, this is not a medical forum. I work with sick people all day, I don't really want to come to a leisure spot to that as a consistent theme as well.

Just go away please!

I no longer discuss my medical conditions on the forum - I contribute to the fashion side.

You're just being bitchy.

Luckily CM have welcomed me and I enjoy posting there, but I have my place on SW and D and I'm Not going to be forced off by a minority.

Leave me alone and take your insults someplace else please!:)

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

jungleroller

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so is this the new hangout for suits or what?

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Attachment/3.1 Phillip Lim x Target/Theory/Dr. Martens

Could be improved w/nicer pants/boots but I'm pretty happy with this.

Last edited:

jungleroller

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope so, having to wear suits for my new job and the people over on the CM side of the forum weird me out.
They're not as bad as the diks in the art thread. (not you)

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They're not as bad as the diks in the art thread. (not you)

You posted a bunch of corny hockey jerseys that look like they were done by a boardwalk airbrush artist. You deserved to get **** on. In fact, if you had posted those in a hockey thread you would have deserved to get **** on there too.

Last edited:

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Hirsh needs to speak to her doc about getting some antipsychotics, she's clearly losing the plot.

jungleroller

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You posted a bunch of corny hockey jerseys that look like they were done by a boardwalk airbrush artist. You deserved to get **** on. In fact, if you had posted those in a hockey thread you would have deserved to get **** on there too.
I may have chosen the wrong thread to post them in and I'll admit that but it still astounds me that in an art thread such assholes flock, yourself included in this case. Maybe because the people actually creating the art have a different attitude than the fucktards buying a painted rocks and putting them on their mantle and wiggling their dicks at them every night.

But continue to have the **** attitude you have though. There's plenty of fucktards out there for you to wiggle ********* with.
fing02[1].gif

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cwhateverwhatever, what model of EG is that? It's fantastic!

really want to change that screen name
driver hat, andover jacket, cinch back pant, and thank you!

Last edited:

raags

Reaction score
Casey, you look great. Any further details on the jacket? What collection is it from?

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Casey, you look great. Any further details on the jacket? What collection is it from?

not really sure...it is a waxed jacket i got on rakuten. there are a lot of tags on it in japanese so that might have some more info about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads