• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's nuts.

Just insane, can you imagine how much finger and core strength this guy must have? He looks so damn casual too

There's an extended video somewhere, and a 60 Minutes interview with him too, really interesting

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alex Honnold is insane but 5.12 is pretty tough but isn't that difficult. Obviously, if you're free climbing, you're not going to send the toughest problems.

One of the strongest boulderers:
Daniel Woods

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Ashima Shiraishi is ridiculous:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Chris Sharma, known as the best sport climber in the wold:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Adam Ondra because...how can you be so strong yet so skinny...

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Like any seasoned athlete, they will make their sport look easy. This is no different. Climbing casually just comes from technique and extremely important in energy conservation; again, obviously crucial in free climbing.

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't really do streetwear, but I walked down a road to get here...
haha... awesome. You are looking ever more Nordic Liam.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alex Honnold is insane but 5.12 is pretty tough but isn't that difficult. Obviously, if you're free climbing, you're not going to send the toughest problems.

One of the strongest boulderers:
Daniel Woods

Ashima Shiraishi is ridiculous:

Chris Sharma, known as the best sport climber in the wold:

Adam Ondra because...how can you be so strong yet so skinny...
Like any seasoned athlete, they will make their sport look easy. This is no different. Climbing casually just comes from technique and extremely important in energy conservation; again, obviously crucial in free climbing.

is this hobby expensive

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

is this hobby expensive

Well, I boulder instead of sport climbing for this reason. All you need are shoes, chalk and a day pass ($7-20). I consider this immensely more fun than the gym and you get a fun workout. Sport climbing requires certification, ropes, cams, harness, etc. and it can get pricey. People at all the climbing gyms I've been to are extremely nice, laid back and always willing to teach. The reason I go back is for the environment.

Plus, no gymbros. Okay, I lied. There are gym bros that come to show off the to climbing hunniez. But it's funny when they get outclimbed by even the kids.

Last edited:

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a Parisian, I approve. My son's just 7 but he's a real monkey. He loves to hit the rocks there.

Awesome, we lived right next to the forest in Veneux-Les-Sablons, my dad used to bring me out there all the time on his motocross bike, great place to grow up.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deets on waterproof boots?

Just a pair of LL Bean hunting boots. I wax them pretty regularly and they're great for stuff like that.

reminds me of.......

...............GLACIERS!!!!

Hehe just a fjörð, the glaciers are a bit further north, the mountains are in the way.

looks more like the PNW than "Princeton, NJ" so thanks for paying a visit. You fit right in.

Yeah, I should probably update that seeing as how I haven´t left the Nordic countries in over a year...

haha... awesome. You are looking ever more Nordic Liam.

I try ;) Even got yelled at last weekend for "pretending to be foreign to pick up chicks". I'd call that successful integration.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Who has the time for climbing?

Dat nineties beat tho.

0.jpg

1:10 is ludicrous.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would sit in that skyscraper cage thing, but eff no to climbing.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Prorsum wool panelled jacket
Dries cashmere camouflage scarf
Margiela cashmere elbow pad crew neck knit (no vis)
Dries colorblock wool pants (can't really see, but they're navy/black)
Raf horsehair shoes
Margiela ID bracelet (no vis)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.