• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very nice, SVB. i am wearing almost the exact same shoes. yours are a slightly different shade i believe, as they are from epaulet and were an exclusive run. i missed out on them and got the regular chestnut color.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Who - that etudes shirt is so awesome! Stitches - love that suit mate :) A little more casual today. Beginning to get warm already this year.
imo if you're going to wear an undershirt in a fit like that (and i always wear an undershirt) it's gotta be a v-neck so you can't actually see the shirt. the crew neck under button down thing doesn't look good.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i feel like any more fits after my last 2 will only be downhill. but, nonetheless, here goes...

shoe twins with SVB. *no miran*

i am very displeased with my full pic today. which is a shame, because i really like the idea of the fit. :(

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Etudes FTW !

Thanks dude. I'm really glad I stumbled upon this shirt. :)

I have to say I agree with mikey in principle re shirts and undershirts, but for some reason I don't mind it in your post. A v-neck would probably be better, but I think that the crew-neck looks alright. The glasses look really cool btw.

^^ change to darker jeans/trousers. Otherwise rad.

Not sure if this is directed at me, but if so I agree that darker pants (black jeans or trousers) would produce a much nicer contrast. Nonetheless, I like this combination: it probably just needs to be beefed up with accessories. If I had a necklace, I'd wear the shirt open like a jacket (it is a fairly substantial-feeling fabric).

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great stuff guys -- I like the invasion of more formalwear on SW&D.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I really think I need better shoes, suggestions?
the same as what you are wearing but made with wool which is nice for colder weather. It also printed with the Hudson Bay blanket stripes which is cute just like your smile :D

Last edited:

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

top knot to get that **** under control
toj
uniqlo
epaulet
diy-dye 3sixteens
charles tyrwhitts that are, with a slight variant, back in stock

Status