• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Four Horsemen carries it, but their site has been down for weeks.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently they're having website troubles or something? I dunno, they haven't posted anything in their thread for a few weeks either...

re:dana lee

There is a list of stockists on her website but stock is usually kinda bleh. Some stores only carry 2-3 pieces, a lot of them can be a little boring too (sweaters, chinos). I quite like her shirts, a bit boxy but high armholes similar to Our Legacy + some interesting fabrics and prints. There are always some awesome jackets too, like c4's teddy jacket (i want!!!) or the leisure jacket from a few seasons ago (double want!!!)

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can order straight from dana lee if you send her an email, she's really nice actually.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Used to own a Dana Lee navy star print shirt that I got for ridiculously cheap, miss that shirt. The fabric was crazy thick and construction perfect. Cool pattern too

rublev

Reaction score
hunting and collecting here in europe stocked her stuff a few seasons ago - same with oen. pretty sure neither stocked any AW though. seems odd that she's not in any other stores over here considering how good her collections are.

Donut

Reaction score

I picked up this floral Naked and Famous shirt the other day for $45 on sale at a local shop. So stoked about it!

Damn it got down to $45 at grav pope?? I bought it for full price :cry:

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last night, Grammy Parties
fit021013.jpg

Rick Owens
Roberto Cavalli
Dior Homme
Yves St Laurent
Hermes (no vis) belt
Rolex (no vis) watch
Bottega Veneta (no vis) bracelets

Extra
IMG_1933.jpg
tumblr_mat95ty7PB1rg9nmao1_500.gif

but really, nice fit.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Colours are about as accurate as I could get them. Jacket is a greenish tan linen, tshirt is a thin light brown cotton, pants are a lightweight cotton poplin in a deep red. pocketsquare is white linen.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very nice hendrix. thanks for posting the details shots, the full pic hardly did the colors justice.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't like the necklace personally but that jacket is fantastic.

eh the necklace is kinda growing on me.

I might steam the lapels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics