• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Then why did you even bother getting Diors?

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sweater weather yessssss

qP8X8.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm in favor of ChronBong just burning the Diors so he would be forced to think of something else to post about.

u dont usually get them hemmed. they will screw up the stackings. if i may ask. how tall are u?

ah yea. im 5'9" and lucky i dont have to hem mine but i was actually thinking of reducing it to 2 inches but what i heard its not even worth it and it screws up the stackings royally.

yes alot of stacking indeed. mine does look like urs but my inseam is 36"-37" from mij 19cm raw diors.

yea i also do want to chain stitch hem mine but i heard its not worth it. and plus the stacks will eventually "settle" down so ive been told.

so what? in a few washes H&M is going to lose that look and overall quality.

i would rather pay 500$ for a pair of diors instead of $50 jeans from H&M that looks the same. at least i do know im paying for the quality, especially the 19cm cut.

yea not all diors are great, some of them are $hit. this is largely depending on the wash.

the 19cm cut is great because its large fit on the thighs like 21cm and tapered below the knees. (and i go to the gym 4 times a week)

the MiJ ones that is...the washed verisons that are made in italy, however i would agree its a $hit cut compared to MiJ.

by the way how do u find out on the tags/labels on the dior jeans, that tells u what kind of cut ?

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Then why did you even bother getting Diors?

They still fit way better than other jeans I've tried if you want something that's not super skinny.

God knows why he's asking in this thread though.

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today :)

With gloves + scarf

Goofing around, not as serious as those pics might make me seem :)

Brandz
Orthodox jacket
MG Black Label shirt
JJ jeans
Zuriick shoes
Coming Soon gloves
Keffiyeh/scarf a friend bought me while in Turkey

Last edited:

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm in favor of ChronBong just burning the Diors so he would be forced to think of something else to post about.

Not sure that would change much

ChronBong said:
yo so i waz stackin sum logs in my backyard so i can burn my diors. wuts the best way 2 get this fire pumpin?

ChronBong said:
after some readin i decided ima use some of the gasoline i have in my garage. been pourin dat ***** all over dem logs all morning. dis gon be good

ChronBong said:
ok, i lit the fire and threw my diors in. ****'s getting big. actually kinda worried. wuts a good way to put dis fire out or keep it from spreading if things go wrong?

ChronBong said:
oh **** oh **** the diors have turned to ash but the fire has spread way beyond the logs and is heading toward my neighbors house. it's even-- oh wait-- is that a dog? **** the neighbor's dog has caught fire. it's running around like crazy with its tail disintegrating, painting a trail of burning grass behind it. Any of u know a good place to get a fire extinguisher? Nah it's aiight I have a bottle of water in my pantry I can use. **** it was actually vodka. Ok the fire has spread to the neighbor's house and is crawling up the wall. i hear them screaming and OH MAN the girl next door is about to jump out the second story window. oh **** she's jumping. DAYUM i just heard a terrible cracking noise. legs are not supposed to bend like that. aiiight well ima look for dat fire extinguisher lol. gonna let u know wut happens

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome.
Do up that 2nd button.
Below the knee is a mess. Shirt looks a bit tight but it's probably just the pose. Get jeans that fit and say, some sidezips and this would be good.

Same jeans as always. Will get them adjusted as per synths suggestion when I get a chance and see what that does. I might also adjust the taper below the knees, i think there is excess fabric perhaps in terms of diameter that leads to the bunching effect. I like them to damn much to give up. Also saving my $$ for some YY. I owe esox some blood money :happy:

Till then you guys will have to use your:

P.S sidezips? like boots? I have two pairs already, would either of them be better instead? I just wanted to mix things up, but I agree side zips are better :)

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good to see you again MOK. you're definitely looking leaner these days

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

That would ruin the whole point. I like a little sloppiness with my Margiela, I don't want to look completely clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members