• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
breezy i love that ute coat, was drooling over it for so long on doshaburi. did you buy it tts?

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

well if it was random then you have a subconscious ability to reflect complex patterns. here we see a sigmoidal curve that is represented twice, once horizontally, and again at 90 degrees (but mirrored Left-Right image)

but why did you take down the fit without the ute ? that was actually very nicely put together if i remember it, just saw it for flash, but the cdg jacket juxtaposed next to the rest of the stuff worked well.
* btw I shared my last fit of cdgh+ suit & geometries in MC, it was well received but the diagrams and colors ruffled some feathers, people took it as a serious exercise in silhouette deconstructionism and said i was fudging my data to fit my curves etc ...
:devil:
** sell me that ute bag you never use it !!

dunno, wasn't too keen on the angle, i guess...

hehe i use the bag for when serious lugging is required! (beach so far?) the strap is weak tho... srsly bags aren't much use when you drive everywhere....so maybe!

breezy i love that ute coat, was drooling over it for so long on doshaburi. did you buy it tts?

yeah i bought it tts but, along with the bag shah's talkin bout, it was super huge. had to wet and pop in dryer for an hour twice for it not to be super huge...linen is usually pretty shrinkable but this stuff didn't shrink a ton - it did adopt a cool rumpled look to it, tho

Last edited:

diniro

Reaction score
good god man. Delete your embarrassing blog, burn your subscription to gq magazine, lurk this forum for a year or two and come back with a different perspective. Sincerely, fellow asian.

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hah, you're a nice one aren't you. Thanks for the feedback.

The fit wasnt bad, I cant make out all the details though esp footwear. I think you are just getting a hard time because of the blog. Sorry :(

diniro

Reaction score
I wouldn't have a problem with his blog either if it wasn't on some didactic ****. At least caseyfud has the self awareness to admit his blog is awful and he's here to learn, like me, like a bunch of us..

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha i find it pretty amusing and unsettling at the same time. Probably because I keep seeing kevin spacey in my head.

Just to clarify, not making fun of you casey. You just remind me of spacey and the first movie of his I ever saw was Se7en

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

You walk into a smoky lounge with your dark wash denim, sports coat, and dress shirt. A pair of shiny black dress shoes also dons your feet, commanding attention as your feet clack authoritatively on the hardwood floor. The woman in the red dress sitting at the bar looks down to check out your shoes, but is instead greeted with flashes of white athletic socks every time you make a step. She immediately dismisses you and your elementary sense of style.

:/

Last edited:

glundr

Reaction score
i absolutely hate when that happens to me, its becoming a reglar occurrence and i should really shape up.
athletic socks r so comfy tho

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X post from MC Casual thread...never know where to post these casual Friday ones...

1E90D625-BA83-4FD9-86D4-E509D36FFD99-7081-0000065DE54AB22A.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

What I want to know is why is the lounge smoky? Is it because of cigarette smoke because if so who wants to go to a lounge like that? Or how about domestic cigar smoke? Same thing, I wouldn't be caught dead in either. How about if people were smoking habanos? Now that would be great, I'd walk in with my upmann half coronas, siglo is and partagas shorts on deck, maybe even a le hoyo du gourmet or better yet some aged, discontinued and esoteric corona from a decade ago. Then it wouldn't matter if I was wearing white athletic socks because I'd be the hardest motherfucker in that joint. I could even be wearing a tutu or some hakamas (sup shah/park). The girl instead would notice the aroma coming off of my cigar and instantly become entranced by the floral notes while she eye ***** me sitting there enjoying my single malt.

Last edited:

myk7000

Reaction score

What I want to know is why is the lounge smoky? Is it because of cigarette smoke because if so who wants to go to a lounge like that? Or how about domestic cigar smoke? Same thing, I wouldn't be caught dead in either. How about if people were smoking habanos? Now that would be great, I'd walk in with my upmann half coronas, siglo is and partagas shorts on deck, maybe even a le hoyo du gourmet or better yet some aged, discontinued and esoteric corona from a decade ago. Then it wouldn't matter if I was wearing white athletic socks because I'd be the hardest motherfucker in that joint. I could even be wearing a tutu or some hakamas (sup shah/park). The girl instead would notice the aroma coming off of my cigar and instantly become entranced by the floral notes while she eye ***** me sitting there enjoying my single malt.

Love it.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool haircut.

PS: you look 2m tall in that pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily