• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hah, I see your point, but you could easily rewrite this as "why does everyone who comes on the internet feel like they have the right to offend people and talk down to them?" it's easy to tell though who's trying to offer constructive criticism and who's just being an ass.

They do have a right to do that, and fortunately most people on here don't like the people who just do that all the time, and they usually get banned. Them having the right helps to let others know that they suck.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

snow what kind of hair ties do you use when in the ring ? i read about your last match which i guess is why your right hand is in the pocket , but trust me your knuckle is nothing like what that guy's face ended up as !!!
i realized now the black socks match the bars on the deck hehe nice deck btw

we just re-did the deck and the railing is too high for me to rest the camera on there and take a pic where i used to.
this is my new place now :eek:

hand is bandaged and hidden away. might disturb some viewers

haha, thanks! I was asked this in the Epaulet thread too -- it's from a random place in North Hollywood that makes everything locally here in LA -- "made in America, but not necessarily by Americans" :D

LOL!
looks like a nice fabric on there!

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something? Is snow really some ultimate cage fighter or some ****

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ he is quite accomplished, very skilled fighter imo.

If anything, the downfall is the sleeve pitch, which is so dramatically off that it creates a huge distraction, and I'm not even usually one to care about sleeve pitch

I agree on this, I usually don't pay too much attention to the details MC guys get picky about, but the sleeves are distracting in SvB's case. But, as always with SvB, still a decent fit and better than 90% of what's out there.

As for hazing talk, I don't recall ever being hazed. Maybe SF was a different place four years (holy ****...) ago?

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Am I missing something? Is snow really some ultimate cage fighter or some ****

eww no, boxer. he turned down that MMA / UFC garbage for sake of pure sport.

for his bday i sent him a signed sugar ray poster bc he used to smile all the time like snow hehe :D

fireflygrave

Reaction score
must be decent because your face doesnt look broken to **** :)

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
snow is just that good. his right hand is fine because he actually had it tied behind his back during the fight.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heck, snow probably K.O's his opponents just by glaring at them. (Which is why he always smiles for StyleForum - wouldn't want to injure anyone.)

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and now everybody thinks the boxer thing is a joke... a "cool thing" about the internet is that nobody can tell when you're being sarcastic. take it easy guys.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
lol, thanks for the feedback guys, legit, so keep it coming.

TLDR: Not Trolling...

Polo's were stored with collars folded up hence the huge roll but I have like 10 of them for $12 a pop so they're easy to work with. Will continue to improve the fits with some better cuts, materials, and I like the 3-5 button idea. Have some no-show socks so will switch to those where appropriate.

PS Jet, I ain't trolling. 1. As was pointed out I mostly joined here through the MC side and used to work in an office 5 days a week so most of my energy went to shirts/pants/dress-shoes... my casual stuff's at a mid-level but essentially still college age status. 2. These pics are actually me, I never really bothered posting pics before because most of what I wear isn't pushing the bounds of what anyone's going to think in terms of personal style or a bunch of SF specific status brands. I do however think there's a place for my 'style' which is basic solid fits and color blocking, etc. I've been here for ages and also the SW&D 'look' has changed quite a bit over the years. Back 4-5 years ago it was a lot more about Americana / workwear and now it's closer to what SuFu's was about IIRC.

Lastly, my summer wardrobe's actually pretty different from my winter one. Summer's about polos+v-necks, washed out jeans or shorts, and slim footwear. I hover around a mix of SoCal beach style with a bit of trad. Winter's much more about thick textures and quasi military inspiration...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads