• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At Paul Simon's London show last night, paying dual tribute to Fuuma and CdGH+ S/S05:

246kq4h.jpg

2jcv9c3.jpg

Strange that I've had this Pokit suit for over a year and have only posted pictures of it now

Last edited:

afc345

Reaction score

These are just the navy ones, I have the constellation ones but they are a much darker navy, almost black
ya I wish I had lighter shoes, but the pants are navy

I've got the full constellation getup, feels good man. IMO the fit would have been better with the shirt untucked, drawstrings out and with some black patent loafers. Proper Our Legacy style.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've got the full constellation getup, feels good man. IMO the fit would have been better with the shirt untucked, drawstrings out and with some black patent loafers. Proper Our Legacy style.

v jealous.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
xpost from the leather artisans appreciation thread
Twin Clutch (as I dubbed it) made by Unlucky!
As I told him, Im super happy with everything about the project. The leather, hardware (riri zips), size and weight are all perfect.
thanks!

trying my hand at cropped pants. looks like reg length on me :laugh:
t by alexander wang
kva ss12
falke socks
mmm
'Twin Clutch' by Unlucky for snowmanxl :D

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

trying my hand at cropped pants. looks like reg length on me :laugh:
I think we've got the same legs :) maybe one turn up on those cuffs would show some more ankle and give you more of the cropped effect. I do this on my so-called cropped pants.
prkr508.jpg
never posted this pic from may coconut hat / gap tee / coming soon pants / birks

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
every time you post a shot with sandals i want more sandals! but im just not a sandal person :eek:

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool clutch snow!
How are those awang tees? worth it?

Last edited:

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
yeah, I admit sandals aren't for everyone. maybe not even for me. I also get the argument that there's usually a better regular shoe/boot/sneaker choice and that no one wants to look at dudes' raggedy-ass feet. but, I live near the beach and it's just part of life.

also, I think cropped pants go better with bare legs than socks. unless you're doing some kind of baseball or vintage golf inspired look ;-)

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

yeah, I admit sandals aren't for everyone. maybe not even for me. I also get the argument that there's usually a better regular shoe/boot/sneaker choice and that no one wants to look at dudes' raggedy-ass feet. but, I live near the beach and it's just part of life.

also, I think cropped pants go better with bare legs than socks. unless you're doing some kind of baseball or vintage golf inspired look ;-)

agreed, though depends on the sandals :

Fuuma said:
-A good Birkenstock fit is a contradiction in terms like a tender ****** or Nazi rabbi.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i like the way sandals look but they're definitely better for certain environments. near the beach is perfect. midtown manhattan...eh, not so much. not to say you can't wear them, but it's grossed me out a bit whenever I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads