• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of like them, not $11k like them, but at like $6k...

The pricing somewhat makes sense relative to the price of the regular Defy Skyline at $9200. Same movement, 500m more water resistance, a ceramic rotating bezel and an additional strap. Of course the price of the regular Defy Skyline is a questionable basis.

Not my cup of tea, but there are certainly worse examples.

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw this one in the metal today, quite impressive.

Screenshot (1531).png

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm glad someone pointed this out. This is a really nice, relatively affordable watch with useful complications that there are no fake/hype waitlists for. This dial redesign simplifies the dial and makes it look awesome. I've considered the rose gold version of this, too. Great watch.
I saw this one in the metal today, quite impressive.

View attachment 2165135

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve been eyeing the IWC Pilot Chrono 41 for a long time but can never get a discount for it. I might be asking for the moon

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another that I have no desire to own but think is very cool is the 1.7mm thick Bulgari.

View attachment 2165163 View attachment 2165165
I was surprised by how square it looks which makes sense considering all the layers were collapsed into one by the sheer dimensional tour de force.

Bulgari-Octo-Finissimo-Ultra-COSC-1.70mm-worlds-thinnest-mechanical-watch-video-review-8.jpg

600k EUR. I think it's not so bad except for all the writing. The biggest sentence is "LIMITED EDITION OF 20".

Would own if had 600k EUR to burn and the right connections. It's a good update and probably leader in the "cool modern mechanical" category as far as I'm concerned.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads