• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Sartoria Pastena Elegance Naples Thread

Shetterd

Reaction score
Update on three works in progress for me.

Two 6x1 DBs:
Walnut Melange FA-16 from Fox Air
Green S160s & 1% cashmere English bolt I have had laying around for about ten years.

Lastly, a single breasted peak lapel, one button, in Ascot 2-ply (brown/grey 18017).

I think he has lowered the gorge very slightly from my last peak lapel, which was also a DB. This may be because I asked him to lower the gorge on my notch lapel jacket pattern. Looks a bit lower than I think I want, but let's see what happens when I get it and try it on. Whatever it is I will live with it because the rest of the details look great. :bigstar:
They look great! Love the Ascot especially.

jb335

Reaction score
What's the most reliable way to find out when their next US trunk show(s) are? Instagram? Looking for NYC dates...

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Instagram or send them a message on WhatsApp. Someone also usually posts here from each city. I don’t think flights have been booked yet but think Antonio will be back in October

jb335

Reaction score
Instagram or send them a message on WhatsApp. Someone also usually posts here from each city. I don’t think flights have been booked yet but think Antonio will be back in October
Great, thanks! Your suits were what made me decide to give them a look, btw. Really nice.

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In another thread @Marshak had asked how my LP seersucker turned out. Running out of days to wear it but decided to pull it out today even though the weather doesn’t really justify it topping out in the mid-80s. This thing is stupidly light weight at 180 GMS. Pretty sure I have shirts that weigh more than it.
IMG_0685.jpeg

Decided to pair it with some shoes that are suspiciously square.
IMG_0687.jpeg

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI for the SF guys. Antonio has started announcing the fall trunk show schedule. Think he’s sending the booking link to existing customers and then he will post publicly. Edit/ he posted the links. Dropping them here.

Paris 9/28-29
Munich 9/29-30
Frankfurt 9/30-10/1
New York 10/12-13
Minneapolis 10/13-14
LA 10/15-16

Last edited:

hbk320

Reaction score
Ok, which of y'all addict(s) are attending Antonio's US trunk show this round?
I wish I could...

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe a bit tight. I will wear once or twice a discuss with Antonio afterwards. He already offered to adjust if needed.
I’d have him let it out. They don’t look balanced compared to the rest of the suit. (I’m looking at the first photo, but it could just be the angle.)

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have been on leave for a bit hanging out with our little one. Had a meeting pop up I couldn’t get out of and the forecast looks like today me be the last day I can get away with linen this year (at least when I’m not on vacation) so I took the opportunity to pull my summer project out.
7a660981-6eab-41c6-b67d-504f6a33e26a.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member