• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Summer shirting:

1) Wythe tencel gabardine pearl snap western in goldenrod. Size XL. New with tags. $115 shipped.

Here's the NMWA listing for reference: https://nomanwalksalone.com/products/pearl-snap-shirt-in-sunshine-yellow-tencel-gabardine

wythe.jpg

2 to 4) all SOLD - thanks!

5) Ts(S) multicolor stripe shirt. Size 4. New with tags. $110 shipped. (Tony of Tony Shirtmakers looks so good in this in an NMWA editorial/lookbook from years back.)

IMG_9356.JPG
IMG_9358.JPG

Last edited:

jaaz16

Reaction score
Summer shirting:

1) Wythe tencel gabardine pearl snap western in goldenrod. Size XL. New with tags. $115 shipped.

Here's the NMWA listing for reference: https://nomanwalksalone.com/products/pearl-snap-shirt-in-sunshine-yellow-tencel-gabardine

View attachment 1988245 View attachment 1988253

2) Monitaly linen vacation shirt in maroon. Size L. Unworn but with tags removed. $100 shipped.

View attachment 1988247

3) Monitaly vacation shirt in light brown linen. Size XL. New with tags. $115 shipped.

View attachment 1988249 View attachment 1988251

4) Monitaly vacation shirt in sage linen. Size XL. New with tag. $115 shipped.

View attachment 1988255 View attachment 1988257

5) Ts(S) multicolor stripe shirt. Size 4. New with tags. $110 shipped. (Tony of Tony Shirtmakers looks so good in this in an NMWA editorial/lookbook from years back.)

View attachment 1988259 View attachment 1988261
Those Monitaly vacation shirts are great and someone should absolutely snatch them up. I’ve gotten several compliments wearing the brown one. FWIW, I’m a typical medium and I wear large in the two I have. So could be worth sizing up if you’re an M or a L.

sunnypig

Reaction score
Summer shirting:

View attachment 1988245 View attachment 1988253

2) Monitaly linen vacation shirt in maroon. Size L. Unworn but with tags removed. $100 shipped.

View attachment 1988247

3) Monitaly vacation shirt in light brown linen. Size XL. New with tags. $115 shipped.

View attachment 1988249 View attachment 1988251

4) Monitaly vacation shirt in sage linen. Size XL. New with tag. $115 shipped.

View attachment 1988255 View attachment 1988257

Pmed

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lesca Pica sunglasses in grey.
I love these incredibly but never wore them since they don’t really fit my face well.
Retailed for $595 as you can see here.
Lesca Pica Sunglasses
The frame is genuine Buffalo horn and have been taking care of appropriately as stated in the care details.
Looking for $450 shipped CONUS
IMG_2247.jpeg
IMG_2246.jpeg
IMG_2245.jpeg
IMG_2243.jpeg

tbryce

Reaction score
Hey guys...I have 3 GRP shirts for sale. Never worn them, just don't fit me how I'd like them to.

Two linen tees in natural linen in size 7 and size 8.

One linen henley tee, military green in size 8.

$SOLD shipped for any of them or send me an offer! Let me know if you need pics, but they're all brand new. Thanks.

Last edited:

withbluejeans

Reaction score
Hey guys...I have 3 GRP shirts for sale. Never worn them, just don't fit me how I'd like them to.

$100 shipped for any of them or send me an offer! Let me know if you need pics, but they're all brand new. Thanks.

This is the natural shirt I assume? https://nomanwalksalone.com/collect...nen-crew-neck-tee-natural-linen-color-restock

Can you tell me what 7 and 8 correspond to in US sizing?

BASch66

Reaction score

$100 shipped for any of them or send me an offer! Let me know if you need pics, but they're all brand new. Thanks.
Conversation started TBryce. Interested.

schuermang

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in my listings and wants to shoot out offers I'm all ears, closing on a house pretty soon and could use any extra cash

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Monitaly vacation shirts are great and someone should absolutely snatch them up. I’ve gotten several compliments wearing the brown one. FWIW, I’m a typical medium and I wear large in the two I have. So could be worth sizing up if you’re an M or a L.

+1 Another vote for these. I have them in white and navy, really classy.

However, my take on the sizing is slightly different. I'm a 40 in tailored jackets, between M and L depending on the brand, and M in the vacation shirts has been good for me.

solid_olid

Reaction score
Summer shirting:

View attachment 1988245

2 to 4) all SOLD - thanks!

Is the color on the Wythe shirt IRL more like the one in your pics (darker/deeper) or more like the pics on the NMWA site?

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wythe cotton/linen tan pants, size 32
$50
View attachment 1987883

G. Inglese red/white stripe lightweight cotton shirt, size 39
$50
View attachment 1987887
👆Both of these have been sold.

I have another Inglese shirt for sale:

Hand-sewn light blue royal oxford cotton shirt, spread collar & French cuffs (USD 95)
Blue with FC

Chest: 53cm

Shoulder: 43.5cm

Sleeve: 65cm

Length: 77cm

710BBB02-06A4-4E90-A49F-B62D9EDC6273.jpeg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the color on the Wythe shirt IRL more like the one in your pics (darker/deeper) or more like the pics on the NMWA site?
I'd say it's slightly light-dependent but closer to the more subdued and washed look in the NMWA pics. Which is the better look IMO. (Apologies for the bad photography, as per usual! I've actually ordered a camera and am teaching myself how to use it.)

For reference, here's another photo in a bit more natural light.

IMG_0741.JPG

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and a chaser

g. inglese BD - grandi rubinelli cotton - tag size 43 (old house fit, slightly longer body and arms) - NWT NIB. last of my ingleses from the vault - getting a little more ruthless with anything i haven't broken seal on and pulled into rotation. $115 shipped to conus for this beauty - includes g. inglese original box. n.b. i have a BD in the brown matching fabric that shows in the swatch pic that's in regular rotation and still going strong - didn't anticipate this level of durability and longevity in such a luxe fabric.

IMG_3964.jpeg IMG_7245.jpeg

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pains me very so but gauging interest on this beautiful Valstar Ranch exclusive. Size 52. Never worn, brand new with tag. Similar to other on thread, home renovation went over budget so entertaining selling this beauty.
Retailed for $2995. Not looking to take much of a hit on this though. If interested let me know. I have it in storage in a garment bag and would need to take it out for pics.
IMG_2255.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads