• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

John Grady Cole

Reaction score
Have unworn Buttero suede sidezips in size 42 (fits 10D) for $300 shipped conus

Last edited:

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Valstar - VBC Padded Field Jacket from this year’s F/W collection. Size 52. BNWT. Asking $575 shipped.
This is an awesome jacket. Perfect for 30-mid 50s F. Phenomenal price too. Would buy it had I not already picked it up before the holidays.

Like many others, I’m continually impressed by Valstar outerwear.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting down to the last of the outerwear I need to move to make room--the most painful stuff to part with--and, if the last Valstarino I listed is any indication, I think this one should go quick: a like new Valstar Valstarino in Fox Brothers shetland wool. Amazing fabric in a really nice black/charcoal color (a lot of depth to the wool, as you'd expect from shetland) and a subtle check pattern. Just the best. Size 54 but probably best for a 52. Cost $785, worn once or twice for an hour or two total, and selling here for SOLD - thanks for your interest everyone!

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And, while we're on the topic of Valstar, here's one of my favorite coats - soft and warm alpaca/wool camel brown herringbone overcoat with raglan sleeves--pretty close to a balmacaan here, but a bit shorter than your standard (British) bal, and in a great color and lux fabric. Size 52 and worked wonderfully for me when I was a 52--would probably suit 50 or 52 wonderfully--but less well now that I'm more frequently taking a size larger. Just a hair under 24" in the chest. Asking $450 shipped--I paid a lot for this one--but feel free to make an offer.

Worn for a couple of seasons, in a rotation with a bunch of other coats, but in very good condition with no stains, holes, etc.

Better pics to come upon request, but here's a few in bad lighting. And also one of me wearing - I'm about 6'2" and 190 lbs in this photo.
Valstar wool & alpaca brown herringbone overcoat in size 52.jpg_2.jpg

Valstar wool & alpaca brown herringbone overcoat (balmacaan) in size 52.jpg

Valstar wool & alpaca brown herringbone overcoat in size 52_3.jpg
Valstar wool & alpaca brown herringbone overcoat in size 52_4.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also have a rather rare Antonio-era Eidos piece in excellent condition - no wear to speak of really. This is the Stillwater shawl cardigan in navy cotton/linen. A seriously intricate and chunky knit that you can comfortably wear in all 4 seasons. Size M but, unlike most Eidos, fits a bit bigger - appropriate for M or L. One of these sold in the last month in the B/S/T for $250, so I'll start there. Cost me just under $500 at retail when I was a slightly smaller man.
Eidos cotton:linen navy shawl cardigan in size M.jpg
Eidos cotton:linen navy shawl cardigan in size M_6.jpg
Eidos cotton:linen navy shawl cardigan in size M_2.jpg
Eidos cotton:linen navy shawl cardigan in size M_3.jpg
Eidos cotton:linen navy shawl cardigan in size M_4.jpg
Eidos cotton:linen navy shawl cardigan in size M_5.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally, a Camoshita cotton-jersey suit that I had intended to essentially use as more formal house pyjamas for working at home but never got around to wearing.

The jacket/cardigan has a shawl collar, chest pocket, and two front patch pockets. Three-button fastening.

Pants are easy pants with a drawstring waist in the same cotton-jersey fabric.

Both are size 54 but might be best for a 52. The cotton-jersey and drawstring makes it both comfortable and malleable to many different shapes and sizes!

Both are new with tags.

I'd let the suit go for $315 shipped.

Cardigan jacket:

Pit to pit: 23"
Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
Length from bottom of collar to hem: a hair under 29"
Shoulder seam to cuff: 25.75"

Drawstring pants:

Waist unstretched: 17"
Inseam: a hair under 33"
Outseam: 43.25"
Camoshita navy cotton-jersey shawl cardigan in size 54.jpg
Camoshita navy tapered pleated washed-cotton drawstring trousers in size 54.jpg
Camoshita navy cotton-jersey shawl cardigan in size 54_3.jpg
Camoshita navy tapered pleated washed-cotton drawstring trousers in size 54_2.jpg

Last edited:

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Valstar Goat Suede Flight jacket
Shearling Trim Collar
Lightly padded
New / Unworn
Size 56
$650 shipped

Chest 24”
Shoulders 20”
Length 27.5”
Sleeve 27”

11CAB0A9-ACA5-461E-BF4E-02D52CDDEC30.jpeg
90C20E9B-BBED-42AA-AC48-AEA65764758A.jpeg
80F3D24E-A17A-4139-A55C-27317DE0BF39.jpeg
6E1283C0-B185-481C-82A7-090392AC024C.jpeg
1D286E16-BFAF-4117-ACD7-477BAD13A48E.jpeg
F28D56FD-8ED5-4147-87A8-A1834BF684AB.jpeg

NYCMass

Reaction score
Finally, a Camoshita cotton-jersey suit that I had intended to essentially use as more formal house pyjamas for working at home but never got around to wearing.

The jacket/cardigan has a shawl collar, chest pocket, and two front patch pockets. Three-button fastening.

Pants are easy pants with a drawstring waist in the same cotton-jersey fabric.

Both are size 54 but might be best for a 52. The cotton-jersey and drawstring makes it both comfortable and malleable to many different shapes and sizes!

Both are new with tags.

I'd let the suit go for $315 shipped.
View attachment 1752788 View attachment 1752790
Do you have measurements?

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have measurements?
Yes, of course - I'll also throw them in the post, but they are:

Cardigan jacket:

Pit to pit: 23"
Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
Length from bottom of collar to hem: a hair under 29"
Shoulder seam to cuff: 25.75"

Drawstring pants:

Waist unstretched: 17"
Inseam: a hair under 33"
Outseam: 43.25"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads