• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey man, it sounds like you are not comfortable wearing the jacket. Easy return decision it seems.

cafedandy

Reaction score
I was one of the first early adopters of the Uniqlo flannel. I will tell you back then they were softer...and weaker. The new flannels now 2018 are much thicker and better quality.
This made me check the flannels I have at home and the ones in stores now (I just passed by one a few minutes ago), there's always two types: the thin ones and the thick ones. The current ones have a more softer feel.

Years back, they also used to have the heavy flannel line with this logo and some variations of it. 62378361.jpg

WussWayne

Reaction score
How do Australian releases coordinate with releases everywhere else if you take into account differing seasons? I've been re-checking uniqlo for any UU drops and so far the only thing they've dropped is a tee. Does the rest of f/w UU drop here when the weather cools down more next year? I really want that fleece tote bag

ShoutOutsFoMyBo

Reaction score
the uu fleece cardigan is pretty cool. warm, oversized fit through the body and arms is cool and useful for wearing over a jacket, or another fleece. i normally wear med outerwear and i went with a small. highly recommend sizing down unless you want to go for the advanced look. the fleece isn’t great quality but it’s robust.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
isn't this the same as the naissance?

still prefer cardigan but for those chilly LA nights sipping coffee i might get the jacket instead of flossing the epicurean knits

Last edited:

ShoutOutsFoMyBo

Reaction score
naiisance looked nice but if i was gonna spend 300 bucks on fleece i’d get the fujito (navy)

i don’t know about la but it’s getting chilly in oc now. need two fleece.

kaws N effect

Reaction score
What exactly happens to all the unsold stuff? They get relegated to offer bins. And those don't seem to appear on the site (they took off the SKUS) And then further to that, what happens to all those unsold odd sizes in the offer bins if they get past their shelf life?

the unsold items from past season will be stored in a separate room for a limited time. This is because sometimes we get customer who are still looking for it way later. sometimes we combine them with current items in the sale clearance section. If it is still not sold by then we combine them and ship it to the main warehouse where I assume it will be disposed.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to grab the navy color. :D

MISSION ABORT!

I tried it on at the store today it felt like I was modeling a rug. They look like they acquire a good amount of dust as well as I saw residue of stuff on all of them. Not many were buying them or giving them much attention. I heard 3 guys mention that the jacket was a let down.

So far I don't like any outerwear from Uniqlo U. I think they are more of a miss than a hit. They need better designers.

How much I freakin miss Spiewak. :(

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What’s up with the Alexander Wang stuff?
I feel like I must be missing something?
It’s just regular heat tech with the AW logo right?
Same price, same material, same everything. It seems really pointless so I’m just assuming there’s more to it that I’m missing.

cafedandy

Reaction score
What’s up with the Alexander Wang stuff?
I feel like I must be missing something?
It’s just regular heat tech with the AW logo right?
Same price, same material, same everything. It seems really pointless so I’m just assuming there’s more to it that I’m missing.
Same thoughts on it, too, a lot of hype around it.
There are some details like the seam in the front, sleeve darts, and raglan seams which are nice touches.
But again, it really is just regular heattech with his name on it. Gonna be abundant on the sale bins later on.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads