• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

round

Reaction score
Other than that, are they any good? Did they look okay after the wash?
Yea the material is pretty nice, they look the same after wash, but be careful with shrinkage, I washed on cold with a low heat drying and they are too short now. If they didn't have that problem (at least with mine) I would probably buy more.

NYLON

Reaction score
Yea the material is pretty nice, they look the same after wash, but be careful with shrinkage, I washed on cold with a low heat drying and they are too short now. If they didn't have that problem (at least with mine) I would probably buy more.

The cuffs look relatively loose on the reference photos.

Is it like that IRL?

arcturuz

Reaction score
tried the jogger pants yesterday

the fit is very tapered, almost skinny from the ankle downwards, but the length is rather short, almost cropped

still considering on buying a pair

bouds

Reaction score
tried the jogger pants yesterday

the fit is very tapered, almost skinny from the ankle downwards, but the length is rather short, almost cropped

still considering on buying a pair
I sized up one and they fit pretty good, when I went TTS they were hugging my legs.

Not bad for beater gear.

Last edited:

best

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the premium linen check shirts are still available? I tried searching online but it's sold out apparently. If anyone can get their hands on some let me know!

ryoanji

Reaction score
Looking for a proxy in LA, Beverly Center store specifically. I searched online but only seem to find SF, NYC, UK and Japanese proxies. I would really appreciate help and advice. I just need one jacket.

Thanks!

boned

Reaction score
Not sure if this is against the rules, so correct me if I'm wrong please. Looking to grab some Grana scoop necks. Anyone wanna PM me with a referral code if they're also looking to buy? We'll both get 10 bucks off an order.

Colrais

Reaction score
I've heard tell that quality on the supima tees have been going down. Is there anyone here who can comment on their tees bought this year vs. say, 3+ years ago? Or even last year.

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, the one shirt I wanted sold out online. If anyone can help with store pickup and shipping it to WA please let me know!

nineohtoo

Reaction score

I've heard tell that quality on the supima tees have been going down. Is there anyone here who can comment on their tees bought this year vs. say, 3+ years ago? Or even last year.

Yeah. The cotton on the supima tees seem thinner than ones pre web store. Also something's up with the cut. XS is too small now, and S looks too big, and I'm actually leaner than I was then, with slightly larger shoulders. FWIW, I have the same issue with their flannels now too (thinner and weird cut).

Last edited:

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah. The cotton on the supima tees seem thinner than ones pre web store. Also something's up with the cut. XS is too small now, and S looks too big, and I'm actually leaner than I was then, with slightly larger shoulders. FWIW, I have the same issue with their flannels now too (thinner and weird cut).

Aren't the website measurements pretty accurate? The flannel measurements don't seem to have changed at all (I have a flannel from about 4 years ago and it measures the same as on their chart).

Last edited:

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't look at their measurements, I just try a few sizes and keep what fits. And like I said, some of my stuff is still pre web store, so no website measurements to reference.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads