• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 for +J

Hey anyone have trouble ordering off Uniqlo USA? I've got a few items in my cart that say low stock but lets me add it. I go to check out and says error. Then cart says no stock. But item page stills shows ok and lets me add the item to the cart. So what the hey? Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

I get that sometimes and just assume it's a caching issue and the item has sold out.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
i wonder if new +J will be as decent as old. I don't really care either way.

malomo

Reaction score
Anyone know how the +J Outerwear fits? I've never bought from Uniqlo before but I'm a medium in most stuff, except for cheaper things like a Zara jacket I bought where I sized up and it's still tight.

spicycho

Reaction score
So this +j collection will be online sometime in the fall on the us site? Link wasn't clear. I'd grab a few things for sure.

arcturuz

Reaction score
hopefully this relaunch of old +J items will lead to a new +J collab with Jil Sander in the near future now that she is out of Jil Sander

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
just buy jil sander if you want jil sander

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
silence peasant

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
So I ordered some of the Pure Blue Japan stuff before I found out it wasn't actually a collaboration, and I'd say my reaction is a strong 'meh'.

The jeans are ok, nicer than the current stock of zipper-fly selvedge jeans but definitely not as nice as the older MIJ line. The loose fit taper is a decent cut - think APC PNS, only more so - but basically unwearable for me because I can't get my size 12 foot through the leg opening on a size 28. The slim fit straight straight were ok, maybe vanity sized by one rather than two, but overall about on par with what I'd expect from the Gap.

I also got one of the sweatshirts, which was kinda tight in the chest, arms, and shoulders; cropped in terms of body length; and kinda flappy at the waist, which didn't really gather at all. If I really wanted something in this style, I'd probably pony up a few more ducats for a similar sweatshirt from The West Is Dead.

aphelan

Reaction score
So I ordered some of the Pure Blue Japan stuff before I found out it wasn't actually a collaboration, and I'd say my reaction is a strong 'meh'.

The jeans are ok, nicer than the current stock of zipper-fly selvedge jeans but definitely not as nice as the older MIJ line. The loose fit taper is a decent cut - think APC PNS, only more so - but basically unwearable for me because I can't get my size 12 foot through the leg opening on a size 28. The slim fit straight straight were ok, maybe vanity sized by one rather than two, but overall about on par with what I'd expect from the Gap.

I also got one of the sweatshirts, which was kinda tight in the chest, arms, and shoulders; cropped in terms of body length; and kinda flappy at the waist, which didn't really gather at all. If I really wanted something in this style, I'd probably pony up a few more ducats for a similar sweatshirt from The West Is Dead.

I grabbed a pair of the PBJ jeans as well and I find the fit to be perfect, but my feet are a size 10.5. For $70 they're a pretty good deal IMO and when they go on sale I'll pick up another pair or two.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads