• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jimanchower

Reaction score
Does the $7 return fee (when using the prepaid label) apply to exchanges as well? I received a few items one of which is a navy t-shirt that was on sale for $7.90 but I'm not a fan of the color (too dark - practically black). Obviously not worth returning for a refund less the $7, but I'd definitely take a different color.

Qudi

Reaction score

Does the $7 return fee (when using the prepaid label) apply to exchanges as well? I received a few items one of which is a navy t-shirt that was on sale for $7.90 but I'm not a fan of the color (too dark - practically black). Obviously not worth returning for a refund less the $7, but I'd definitely take a different color.

they dont do exchanges last time i checked

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait until you return something else and combine returns. Even if that's past the 30 day limit they'll still give you a credit.

jimanchower

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I emailed their CS about an exchange and they said to call, that they'd do free shipping on a replacement item and waive the return fee on the "navy" t-shirt. A bit of a hassle but can't ask for much more.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up a few pocket tee linen shirts on sale. Haven't put any on but hoping they will stay cool for the summer months.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do they still have the dry dress pants? I liked those..

edit nvm found them derp. Got damned a 9" rise on a size 34, you kids now adays...

Last edited:

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the lounge pants and the black selvedge jeans in the mail today.

Lounge pants are great. If you're between sizes, size up—mediums were surprisingly slim but larges have a nice relaxed fit.

I hate the short rise on the slim jeans. Not sure if I can put up with it and will probably stick to the relaxed fit jeans + taper in the future

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the regular straight selvedge and don't really like it, top is fine but the rest is way too loose and flappy, it's regular straight I know but I don't like the fit. Construction and fabric is great for the price.

Hermitedge

Reaction score
Ugh why are these jacquard socks so big for size 8 feet.

Also tried out the dry fit slim pants, only seat is slim, hem not so much.

Button down denim shirts are basically thin dyed chambray style shirts. Perfect for summer.

New slim fit Oxfords seem less in quality than the first batch a yr ago, but the fit is pretty good.

Last edited:

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do they still have the dry dress pants? I liked those..

edit nvm found them derp. Got damned a 9" rise on a size 34, you kids now adays...

I've post this a dozen times, but once again - uniqlo measures rise from the bottom of the waistband, so add 1-1.5in to all the rise measurements

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for some advice:

Last year in London I got the "shiny"-ish (I'll assume you get which ones I mean) black skinny tapereds in the 98% cotton version.
Tried on both 30, 29, 28 and decided on the 28/34 since I'd heard from people here that they stretched (which they did)
Have used them extensively since then, and now they at last blew out in the crotch some month ago.

So, planning to buy a new pair for fall/winter, and just wondering if I should get the same ones (not available online in 28/34 but got a guy who can proxy) or if the new legging jeans are nicer?
Really liked the fit, length and the wax-ish effect, but if the legging jeans are a deep black and as comfortable as some here say, I might change my mind.

Also want to get some heattech for fall/winter, from the website it looks like the neck-opening on the l/s v-necks is larger than the crew-necks, correct?
(don't want them to show under shirts/sweatshirts/knits)
And heattech fits tts right?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How are the briefs now? I'm looking for something similar to Fruit of the Looms boxer briefs in a medium but with more subdue color and zero branding.

Just thought I'd ask before checking out Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Barney's etc.

fwiw i tried on Uniqlo in the past and the rise was too low...way too snug. I believe the size was a large. Would I need XL? So, size up x2

edit:

NVM I ordered the dry stretch in size medium. Perhaps I need a large in their regular boxer briefs..

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads