• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
great I was gonna buy like 5

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

it's a sewing screw up, washing will not help

Thanks, thats what I thought. It's not like leg twist on jeans.

Seconding the comments on crummy construction on the flannels. I picked up one of the purple plaid ones, and it's put together unevenly. The pattern slants to one side, and the left half hangs lower than the right half (or maybe vice versa, but it's pretty clearly a shoddily assembled piece).

So mine isn't the only one. I already took the tags off and wore it so can't return it anymore. At least it was only $30.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, have any of you tried the skinny flat-front chinos that are currently up on the website? I was trying to figure out if they were FW weight or something lighter

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the skinny fit, but I tried the newest slim fit chinos and they were pretty lightweight.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, have any of you tried the skinny flat-front chinos that are currently up on the website? I was trying to figure out if they were FW weight or something lighter

Hey. This post wasn't funny. Be funny!

Samir

Reaction score

Just got a pair in today. They're definitely not warm by any means, but seem a little more substantial than the slim fit chinos I'd tried out in the spring. I wouldn't buy them expecting anything thick, as I could probably rock these year round. A big positive is that the pockets aren't super deep - hate that ****.

How's the instore stock compared to the website? I'd love a couple pairs of the skinny fit chinos in dark grey and beige, but my size is sold out online. Worth seeing if SuddenLee can take a look in the NYC stores?

My flannels are constructed fine. Pretty identical fit to the slim OCBDs except for a longer length, IMO.

Last edited:

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
I have a ton of the 29 dollar OCBDs in size XS and they fit perfectly in everywhere but the front length. I haven't tried the slim fit OCBD so I'm wondering if the size small slim fit would work out better than the XS regular fit.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
not worried

hennree

Reaction score

I have a ton of the 29 dollar OCBDs in size XS and they fit perfectly in everywhere but the front length. I haven't tried the slim fit OCBD so I'm wondering if the size small slim fit would work out better than the XS regular fit.

Give it a go, but I find the slim fit OCBD's to be pretty short at the front.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score

not worried

Wat

Give it a go, but I find the slim fit OCBD's to be pretty short at the front.

Hm... I just don't get why the shirts are so short in the front. I'm not tall and I have a fairly short torso. The small regular fit is way too big, but the XS fits perfectly. Bottom button is just above my waist so if the bottom of the shirt opens up at all after the last button, hot bare skin is exposed.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads