• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When is U actually available in stores? I was there today, and saw nothing from the new collection.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
March 2nd in the Toronto stores acorrding to their twitter feed. Disappointing as I had a proxy for this weekend but not for the release date.

adeniran

Reaction score
reporting back to say that the military work shirt is A+
thumbs-up.gif

Last edited:

wanksy

Reaction score
the broadcloth stripe shirt and pullover hoodie, they fit TTS? planning on getting one when they launch friday next week

Last edited:

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I ordered a pair of the white hi-tops and a hoodie, but I'm having them sent to the Beverly Center store for pick up so I can return them right away if I don't like them or if they don't fit. I should be able to see part of the collection there in person when I pick them up, too.

The hoodie is great. The material is heavy and soft, the cut is relaxed, the hood is oversized. I got the grey, wish I'd ordered a second in white or black because it looks like they're gone already. I know the shoes are polarizing on here, but I like them. They're like chucks, but cheaper, more interesting design, and completely without logos or markings, which I prefer. The sizing is weird. I got an 8.5, which is just about right, though they're a little narrow. I'd be a 9.5 in Vans or a 9 in Chucks, for comparison.

xxsjxx1

Reaction score
Anyone planning on returning / selling the short sleeve dark indigo sweatshirt in a medium? PM me, PayPal ready and will pay over retail.

Rais

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Checked out the new Uniqlo U range today in store. I was impressed with the lightweight blazer, more so than the seersucker version, but the matching wide pants were horrible; too light, like pajama pants and they were very loose in the seat giving an unflattering fit. The seersucker pants were quite nice but they only had black in my size and I've enough black pants. The short sleeve print shirt's sleeves were too narrow for me and the colour was not as nice as it was in the lookbook photos. I was very impressed with the high top lace up sneakers, I got a pair in white; my only purchase. I wanted some high waisted, slim jeans but all the cuts I tried in store from their main line were too low for me. There was a cotton knit top with some print texture on it that looked and felt nice but I have too many knits already for this climate. I saw another shopper trying on the long coat and it looked quite nice being worn on him, but I've too many long coats as is.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Checked out the new Uniqlo U range today in store. I was impressed with the lightweight blazer, more so than the seersucker version, but the matching wide pants were horrible; too light, like pajama pants and they were very loose in the seat giving an unflattering fit. The seersucker pants were quite nice but they only had black in my size and I've enough black pants. The short sleeve print shirt's sleeves were too narrow for me and the colour was not as nice as it was in the lookbook photos. I was very impressed with the high top lace up sneakers, I got a pair in white; my only purchase. I wanted some high waisted, slim jeans but all the cuts I tried in store from their main line were too low for me. There was a cotton knit top with some print texture on it that looked and felt nice but I have too many knits already for this climate. I saw another shopper trying on the long coat and it looked quite nice being worn on him, but I've too many long coats as is.

The lightweight blazer is the only item I've purchased and kept from this collection. It's a slick, technical garment and the color tone (grey specifically) is not one I've seen before (although I'm sure I will). It's dope, irrespective of price point.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member