• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
busted out one of my new black v necks and i looked like kanya, measures 30.5" in length which is too long for even my tastes

luckily they get shorter with each wash so should be down to 28.5 in no time

ShakeEmUp

Reaction score
Think it's a cotton blend waffle jacket they had a couple years. The chances of them brining it back are pretty much nil.

yep, I have that one from a couple seasons back and it's awesome. Would buy it in another color in a heartbeat if they bring it back
I'm looking to buy one second used and just needed the name of it.

Momentoftruth, yes to it being the UU easy jacket?

feliks

Reaction score
the henleys are normal length. they're also my favorite supima tee available but the colors are super limited and boring.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Henley & linen drawstring pants
Color's better in this one
I hate it when henleys do the thing where the corner of the collar and placket points up at your neck when it's partially unbuttoned. It's not like it looks terrible, but I find it really uncomfortable and really, really common.
Can anyone ID this jacket? I've got this saved from a long time ago but can't remember what it is. UU easy jacket maybe?
I believe that's the milano rib jacket. They carried it a couple of seasons, IIRC, although I thought the older one (which I believe is the one pictured, since it has a chest pocket) fit a little better than the newer model. The fabric pills a tiny bit but nothing crazy.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the deal is with their current T-shirt promo? Prices keep going down and it seems they're trying to clear all stock before restocking. Is this the case? A few colors I want have been OOS for a while now

SaiZn

Reaction score
Anyone know what the deal is with their current T-shirt promo? Prices keep going down and it seems they're trying to clear all stock before restocking. Is this the case? A few colors I want have been OOS for a while now
That's what it seems like to me which is great since I'm not a huge fan of the current colors of the supima shirts. The premium ones aren't going to be restocked because they're last season according to the person that runs the Uniqlo reddit account.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
opening there and bev center in september finally

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dropped by Uniqlo

I was contemplating picking up another pair of their slim fit color jeans. Off white color is nice. Dark denim is cool too if you need a softer jean to lounge in. Fortunately, the odd sizes fit just right for me. Now I am thinking about it should have picked up some tees as fillers in my closet.

Everything else was pretty plain. Polo shirts basically filled up 90% of the store. The technical pants were kind of cool and I think fits a certain vibe of lounge (luxe) sportswear.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
great **** is opening in galleria too, i predict everyone will be wearing uniqlo

luckily i won't really give a **** bc the only things worth a damn are the linens and oxford shirts but it'll be funny pointing out people wearing

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No one here knows what Uniqlo is. Gonna enjoy that while it lasts for a couple more years. (Though really most of my Uniqlo stuff is so generic looking, it could be from anywhere.)

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
pop up opens tomorrow i might go check it out bc i have nothing better to do though doubt they'll have anything besides ul down jackets

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingCaru