• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Not sure but I grabbed a few of the cotton cashmere sweaters awhile back and they're really thin, kinda awkward to wear over a button up. Also, having tried nearly every casual shirt, I think the Oxfords are the best. The material feels sturdy and the they're cut very well.

Yeah, I got the natural linen sweater, and it's very thin, but it makes sense for the summer, I guess. I like that one a lot, hoping the blue doesn't look too odd.

Agreed on the oxfords....I'm a big fan of their printed chambray-ish shirts as well.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do you wear the sweater over button ups? The dark ones I have are fine but the blue and white ones are practically see through.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's not too bad. Sometimes you can see the shirt buttons peeking through, but I like it, as it's too hot here for sweaters anyway, and this seems to absolve me in the eyes of my non-fashunz homies. :foo:

Last edited:

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Accordion, indeed, my navy cotton/cashmere sweater from this winter is thin enough that if I wear a striped shirt, you can see the stripes through the sweater.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there any difference in material/feel between the slim fit jeans and the slim fit color jeans?

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

uniqlox3, mmm

Gah, this is like the number one reason I've started looking at Uniqlo before anything else.

PS Can a brother get some deets on the jacket and jeans? Is that the new cotton/linen blazer?

Last edited:

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gah, this is like the number one reason I've started looking at Uniqlo before anything else.

PS Can a brother get some deets on the jacket and jeans? Is that the new cotton/linen blazer?

Thanks. The linen jacket is 2 or 3 years old and fit me weirdly until recently, but the jeans are new, they're listed as "leggings." They're the exact same color as my '06 dior jeans although the fit isn't quite as nice.

Last edited:

click here

Reaction score
Just came back from Uniqlo Le Marais in Paris. The store is in a newly restored historical building, it is quite nice even has a museum in the bottom floor.

Murmurous

Reaction score
That denim fit on KJ looks amazing, it's hard to believe they're the price that they are... If I buy the black "leggings" will they fade at all? It's nice to have a little variation in the colour after a while...

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish I could wear those. The slim fit denim is just a little too snug for me so guessing these would be worse.

Mark_Y

Reaction score

Just came back from Uniqlo Le Marais in Paris. The store is in a newly restored historical building, it is quite nice even has a museum in the bottom floor.

I'm headed to Paris next month. MIght have to stop there. How are the prices?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You're in Paris and you're going to make plans to visit a Uniqlo? :confused: :confused:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics