• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unbranded Brand Jeans

ben2t

Reaction score
ask Brandon some credit, gift card or coupon for the misprint, hehehe
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Dirty Denim

Reaction score

hi dirty denim, did you remember actual size of the waist in your 33 and 34 ub21 skinny when it first came (before it streched) ? and which one is your true size, 33 or 34? 

Hi, unfortunately I did not measure. The 34 fits a bit bigger than I want but still fits good. The 33 I just got back from denim therapy and have worn them around the house for a few hours so far. They are soooo tight I can't button the top button yet. I'm a bit scared they might be to tight.

nobutada55

Reaction score

hi dirty denim, did you remember actual size of the waist in your 33 and 34 ub21 skinny when it first came (before it streched) ? and which one is your true size, 33 or 34? 

Hi, unfortunately I did not measure. The 34 fits a bit bigger than I want but still fits good. The 33 I just got back from denim therapy and have worn them around the house for a few hours so far. They are soooo tight I can't button the top button yet. I'm a bit scared they might be to tight.

New UB121 Tagged 34 (Awaiting Exchange)

Waist -35 (Bands Aligned)
Thigh-11.75 @ Seam
Knee-8.75 @13"
LO-8

crispeta

Reaction score
Any word on when the Unbranded chinos in 201/ tapered fit become available somewhere? As far as I know, so far only skinny and slim straight are out.

ben2t

Reaction score
my UB @ Railcar fine goods have my HDC entry jeans hemmed thanks guys for the good service it just took less than 10 minutes for chainstitch with Union Special. also thanks for the tour and showing me how you make your Jeans, your 16oz is on my list.

ropeadope

Reaction score
Five days down on my Unbranded 221 21oz Tapered... These are fading FAST!
I couldnt get the top button closed for **** first time I put them on, put its stretching, and I hope its going to stretch a lot more, bought a size too small!
What do you guys think about the fit?
30/32

indigoknight

Reaction score

but you got a nice fit with your 33, does the waist streched already?

New UB121 Tagged 34 (Awaiting Exchange)

Waist -35 (Bands Aligned)
Thigh-11.75 @ Seam
Knee-8.75 @13"
LO-8

thanks nobutada, i am a bit confused about the sizing, because rue state and blue owl have very different measurement

Five days down on my Unbranded 221 21oz Tapered... These are fading FAST!
I couldnt get the top button closed for **** first time I put them on, put its stretching, and I hope its going to stretch a lot more, bought a size too small!
What do you guys think about the fit?
30/32

i think thats a bit tight, but nice fit you got there. can you tell me your height and weight? because i wanna buy that size, but still strugling between skinny or tapered

radicaldog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone's talking about how they stretch (not much, apparently), but how about shrinkage? I'd like to try their 21oz tapered -- a cheap experiment in heavy denim to see if it's worth trying Ironheart or similar. Any info would be gratefully received. Cheers.

mistahdabolina

Reaction score
isnt anybody questioning why these 21oz are fading so fast? i totally get that heavier denim tends to fade faster...but seeing the jeans being worn for 1 month and lookin like theyve been work in for about 6...it raises questions as to why the denim isnt holding the indigo well...

ropeadope

Reaction score
@indigoknight

Iam 179cm tall, and way about 75-77 kilos. But Ive got pretty big thighs, and a wide waist, so its hard to say what fits you just looking at my height and weight!

TooAwesome

Reaction score
i dont see a problem, its not the denim its probably the dyes. denim fades because indigo doesnt hold well, if they were able to find/make an indigo that is even worse at staying on the fibres then itll be fast. probably the same as the diesel turbo denim

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads