• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unbranded Brand Jeans

jonnie

Reaction score
Yea I recall he said that too, actually I was kinda expecting something like 99 lol

Anyways, I got my UB201's in the mail today and I tried them on.....damn they are pretty stiff and the length is quite nice. Taper is quite nice, I'm quite happy that I didn't size down or anything. They honestly remind me of my APC NS's except for the stiffness and the different feel.

alwaysraw

Reaction score

Yea I recall he said that too, actually I was kinda expecting something like 99 lol

Anyways, I got my UB201's in the mail today and I tried them on.....damn they are pretty stiff and the length is quite nice. Taper is quite nice, I'm quite happy that I didn't size down or anything. They honestly remind me of my APC NS's except for the stiffness and the different feel.

You mean "and except for the fair price" as well... ;)

seven7seven

Reaction score

What size are your NS and what size are your 201s?

JugglEvan

Reaction score
Some sizing advice on the Unbranded 201s (tapered): I usually wear a true 32" waist for jeans and purchased a size 32 about one year ago. According to measurements online, the tagged 32 has a waist of 33". Since then, with ~3 bathtub washes and lots of wear, the waist is about 34" now. They still fit fine, but without a belt they ride a bit too low for my taste.

I recently purchased the Unbranded 301s (slim straight) and sized down, will let you all know how that turns out.

Somar

Reaction score
Some sizing advice on the Unbranded 201s (tapered): I usually wear a true 32" waist for jeans and purchased a size 32 about one year ago. According to measurements online, the tagged 32 has a waist of 33". Since then, with ~3 bathtub washes and lots of wear, the waist is about 34" now. They still fit fine, but without a belt they ride a bit too low for my taste.

I recently purchased the Unbranded 301s (slim straight) and sized down, will let you all know how that turns out.
Thanks for the advice

jonnie

Reaction score
You mean "and except for the fair price" as well...
wink.gif

Haha, that too! For 78 (plus shipping), nothing can go wrong! I'm actually quite stoked to wear them lol! I sound like a kid on Christmas day...

What size are your NS and what size are your 201s?

My tag size on the NS is 31 but I went for TTS on the 201s and got a 32. Waist is pretty good, I can button it without feeling tight when standing or crouching or anything (yes I tried crouching and other stuff lol). I like the length, it doesn't drag as it actually sits right above the heel. I gotta say though, it was kinda hard to put on at first...The buttons on the fly kinda kill your fingers when putting them through or atleast it does for me and the front rise is higher than what I initially thought.
Only got these opinions from a try on though, haven't had a chance to wear them for more than like 5 mins lol...can probably update that after I wear it for a day or something

kristian88

Reaction score
Hi! Can anyone tell me where to buy UB101 size 28 indigo online for cheap? something like sub-$50 if possible and it's okay if it's a bit used. And is it a good idea for me to size down? my waist size is 29, 130 lb at 5'8'' so yep I'm thin. It's going to be my first pair of raws, if ever, that's why I have a lot of questions. Thanks!

maltess

Reaction score
Hello, I am interested in the UB301. What´s the quality and construction of this brand like? I mean, are they durable or I am ging to start to see crotch rips etc. in a couple of months. That´s was the case in a Levis 501 I recently bought. What´s the stretching factor of the jeans?

Thanks a lot

Tate Yoko staff

Reaction score
Hello, I am interested in the UB301. What´s the quality and construction of this brand like? I mean, are they durable or I am ging to start to see crotch rips etc. in a couple of months. That´s was the case in a Levis 501 I recently bought. What´s the stretching factor of the jeans?
Thanks a lot

Unbranded is the best value for your $. I've never had a crotch blowout in these.

Quinn123

Reaction score
Anyone with the chinos know how sizing should be? Is it best to go TTS or size down to account for stretch? Is there even any stretching on these?

rareair

Reaction score
I've been wearing my UB301's constantly for about 4 months now and I'm not seeing any results with fades or honeycombes. Is this because I haven't soaked or washed them yet? Or is possibly because I'm pretty skinny wearing straight fit? I'll post pics later if that can help.

Thanks

ben2t

Reaction score

Sill my FAV jeans, maybe 4 mos of total wear, i don't wear this often now that i am working on my main jeans Levi's 501, but stll on rotation with my NF and IH555-02 to many project at the moment.
If you want nice fade forget about ****'n rules because there is no rules on how to wear/trash raw jeans. i think i have wash this 3 or 4 times already including one sea wash.

Last edited:

ben2t

Reaction score
Thanks a lot

Unbranded is the best value for your $. I've never had a crotch blowout in these.
As for my experience Unbranded construction is top notch especially for the price, it is as durable as any raw denim out there regardless of weight and brand. Hem is chain stitched but might not be from the famous Union Special sewing machine but still look good for me.

jonnie

Reaction score
For the price is good I gotta say and the fabric is pretty on par with other mid- to high end raws

But honestly, I wore mine for the first time today as in actually wearing it, not just a try on...and the button on my fly popped off...I'm not fat or anything but honestly, the button construction is totally crap....like first freaking day lol...maybe i just got horrible luck or something

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj_fl