• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Saddest TV Moment of All Time

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
You changed the picture! The first one you had up, they guy was wearing a white tie, and had an overcoat draped over his arm, obscuring his side and back.

Yes, I thought the first picture was a bit unclear so I found a better one. No mistakes about the jacket for this one, I feel.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Thread hacked and slashed by me.

Conne, next time I hear any more of this Irish crap from you, you're gone. Find another forum for that, or start your own.

We now return you to the topic already in progress.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Maybe this is a separate thread, but how many "Very special" episodes of anything were genuinely sad, as opposed to manipulative tripe?

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who shot JR?
cry.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
No problem RC, let's let it go though please.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
J i think you should have stepped in about the DB vest threadjacking. i mean, why am i here, to talk about clothes or something?

bounce2.gif

one good moment i remember was jack palance doing one-handed pushups at the oscars, then saying "billy crystal...i crap bigger than him." ...didn't make me cry though. except maybe tears of laughter.

then there was that episode of Knight Rider where KITT sinks into the pond, saying "Michael...help me..."

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No disassemble Johnny-Five?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
When the actor that played Mr. Hooper died, so he didn't show up anymore, and they had to explain to Big Bird what happened.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
When the crew of the Bebop all went their seperate ways, Ed and Ein wandered off... Faye found where she "belonged"... Spike and Vicious killed each other... and Jet was left alone with his ship.

Always gets to me.

175po1.jpg

Oh ****!! That was a heart wrencher.

One of the only animes I've ever really liked. Damn! That was a great series.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Dude, the episode with Fry's dog... I cried like a sissy *****.
dude... That **** was sad.
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
When the crew of the Bebop all went their seperate ways, Ed and Ein wandered off... Faye found where she "belonged"... Spike and Vicious killed each other... and Jet was left alone with his ship. Always gets to me.
175po1.jpg

"Bang!" Damn it Ill admit that was sad too. Great show, first anime I actually wanted to watch (years ago, pre Adult Swim). Not to sound like a geek or anything but I think Faye probably stayed with Jet, she kinda realizes that where she "belonged" didnt exist in her new life and where she really "belonged" was on the BeBop.

Earthmover

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone watched "Everwood", but that was one sad and depressing show, especially the first season. A once-neglectful father and a rebellious son being haunted by thoughts of their dead wife/mother and moving to a small town in Colorado. It's slightly manipulative, but probably is one of the most heartwrenching shows ever made.

Friday Night Lights also is like that sometimes.

and yeah, that clip was very sad; I think many men have a soft spot in their hearts for a loyal dog.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Thread hacked and slashed by me.

Conne, next time I hear any more of this Irish crap from you, you're gone. Find another forum for that, or start your own.

We now return you to the topic already in progress.

FWIW - and I could be mistaken since I wasn't following that closely - I didn't Conne wasn't the one who brought it up this time.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
FWIW - and I could be mistaken since I wasn't following that closely - I didn't Conne wasn't the one who brought it up this time.
You're right - Nonk brought it up in a respectful manner by referring to seeing the victims of an IRA bombing on the TV. Then the boyo wonder went off on a standard rant.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was sad the day tv was invented.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads