• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone MacStiophain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Please tell me this is not a thing.... i pass on this **** like almost everyday 

I sold one on the Bay for $35, incl. shipping, so I made a few bucks but it wasn't covering my rent or anything.

bboowwyy

Reaction score

Yeah ... That's intentional, also incredible finds. Mindexplode.gif

Thanks. I mean, i am familiar with undercover and Junya/CDG and their use of distressing, patchwork etc.
I just couldn't find these particular pairs when searching through google and ebay.

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think with designers like that it's impossible if you can't figure out what year/season it's from. There are only a couple pieces I can name from either one. It's possible there was a crotch blowout on the Uism but everything else looks like distressing. Anyway crazy rare finds, even more so if you aren't in NY or LA

dappercanadian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Authentic? I can pick it up for $400 (Not exactly thrift but.... 100% cashmere Hermes reversible throw/blanket/shawl sort of thing
drool.gif
)

s_allen_p

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Gran Sasso isn't Kiton related. You might be thinking of Sartorio Napoli, or MP by Massimo Piombo (manufactured by Kiton)
Please tell me this is not a thing.... i pass on this **** like almost everyday
Gran Sasso (Kiton right?) Raglan Crewneck in a dope Forrest Green Merino/Cash BLend. Tagged L

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could any denim heads tell me if;
1. These are both real, &
2. If the rips, patches etc. are part of the design, and not added post purchase?

Undercoverism denim
14548265375_8d6cbebed7_c.jpg

14544868231_4724c937f4_c.jpg
14547332882_bef586978c_c.jpg

Junya Watanabe x Commes Des Garcons denim
14525178936_79469a69e9_c.jpg

14547332672_a8a4668cb7_c.jpg
14361670898_495ed304cb_c.jpg

Some more SW&D;

Cool as **** A.P.C. sparkly cotton pants - made in france

14361670678_0e087eea67_c.jpg

Outlier shorts

14546722384_30921c7215_c.jpg

Neil Barrett shirt

14568372633_e2b1ffb02e_c.jpg

EDIT:

Jil Sander trousers

14525278416_79445f2dfc_z.jpg

14547432632_ba198b07f9_z.jpg

Naked & Famous skinny guy denim

14361905157_c307c851dd_z.jpg
Wow! Good ass epic haul! 100% sure The Undercover and CDGs are predistressed. The wear patterns do not look natural at all. Also, the holes and patch work on the Undercover looks way too uniformed to be naturally occurring. REally really really rare and awesome finds but totally fashion house status and the novelty will wear out soon because in the end, they are just so so quality jeans with an over priced tag. Good luck on tracking down the year and seasons especially with the CDG because they released wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much stuff! But, if you happen to find them, please keep us updated!

Last edited:

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At first I was like, where did Ian Erickson go. All yall mofos changing names and **** hah.

rhz5001

Reaction score
I was hesitant to do this, because I have had a transaction go well with this user previously. I think 2 months with no communication or the traded item would grant the approval of this.

I traded an MMM sportcoat to Vexco for a suit and shirt on 5/5. I sent the garment on 5/5 and it was received on 5/8 (stated in PM's by Vexco)

I sent a PM in late May and early June and he has yet to respond. He has been online since those messages have been sent, and previous communication was immediate up to this point.

Please advise, be very careful with trades with Vexco (If he shows up again)

I know I have few posts, but I have been here since 2/13.

steven1298

Reaction score
Does anyone have good tips for thrifting in the Miami area? I will travel north or south of Miami as well

futuremyth

Reaction score
Shout-out to user @Takai for not only proxying an item for me, but also throwing some shirts in gratis. Totally unnecessary and extremely kind/thoughtful. Stand-up guy.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was hesitant to do this, because I have had a transaction go well with this user previously. I think 2 months with no communication or the traded item would grant the approval of this.

I traded an MMM sportcoat to Vexco for a suit and shirt on 5/5. I sent the garment on 5/5 and it was received on 5/8 (stated in PM's by Vexco)

I sent a PM in late May and early June and he has yet to respond. He has been online since those messages have been sent, and previous communication was immediate up to this point.

Please advise, be very careful with trades with Vexco (If he shows up again)

I know I have few posts, but I have been here since 2/13.

I used to have his cell number, but can't find it right now. I was going to text him when I realized he'd been MIA for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members