• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

size 38R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will be stateside again, am going to try to bring the car to attend CNC. (shipping and paperwork permitting) perhaps not the next one, but the one after. we got our baby coming this year.
it WILL Happen though.
smile.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I will be stateside again, am going to try to bring the car to attend CNC. (shipping and paperwork permitting)    perhaps not the next one, but the one after.   we got our baby coming this year.   
it WILL Happen though. :)

Ready and willing. Able? Not so sure but will try lol

size 38R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ready and willing. Able? Not so sure but will try lol
lol8[1].gif
i am hoping to sell my car at U.S prices once there.
mwink[1].gif
just i will need to get help with permits to drive it on U.S roads.(that's the worry) aiming for the 2016 event. our baby will be travel friendly. looking forward to representing there.

BTW: The cars ARE for sale. more exotic Thrift rides coming up soon.

Last edited:

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
HAhaha, I want those orange prl pants.

highvoltorb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone need a Luxman CD player? Thrifted by me and repaired by my dad yesterday. Sounds great, but own about 4 CD's...

size 38R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Raleigh selvedge. Went under the pricing radar.

Final Fantasy 1,2,3. For those who appreciate this stuff.

Edit: CONGRATS To Mr & Mrs @Barrelntrigger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fing02[1].gif
cheers.gif

Last edited:

staxringold

Reaction score

Ede & Ravencroft is a thing right? I'm fairly sure I asked this before. I just stopped by an Estate Sale and picked up

2 Ben Silver Seersuckers (Yellow)
1 Lower end Isaia Suit
1 NWT Paul Fredrick Pink Herringbone jacket
1 Salvatore Ferragamo Pocket Square
1 Christian Dior Pocket Square
1 Unbranded Real Ancient Madder pocket square
2 Ede & Ravencroft pocket squares

And I just happened to see the estate sale sign on my way to drop off some packages. Feeling pretty awesome.

Sorry on not having pictures, I get my camera back on the 1st

So you're a redditor... :)

sansimeon

Reaction score

Is this stash a legit find?

So, chillin out talking cars with a guy i met outside this lot. i told him how surprised i was to see all these Auto-Grailz. and he says, "these are all mine, and most are for sale". (Well?)
nest.gif

so we talked for a few more minutes, then he says "Come and see what we are working on" (omg yes....) inside i saw all of this going on........

"Hakouska GTR" replica, with a very special L28 that will make 400hp. this guys attention to detail even blew my mind.( and i am super fussy) that is him, note the plastic on all parts getting test fitted. and the Lotus in pieces behind it.

a TVR Cerbera, getting made faster......

A Lotus Europa, with "Senna" Badging??????? Ayrton Senna edition???? WTF?!!!!!

This Elise is no doubt a weapon on the track.
drool.gif

The "Engine room" was full of Porsche Engines in boxes, the engine for the Hakouska, and Alfa Romeo bits. the magic happens in here.

His ride?

Another member might notice a car the same as his in the background, a W8 Passat Wagon.

So why was all this happening?? my new friend asked if the car across the street was mine, i said yes. he asks, do you know the company "JUN"??? yes indeed!
oh, good. i used to work for them. (insert mind blown gif here) . - he is one of the visionaries behind the JUN masterpieces like the "Hyper Lemon" that Jeremy clarkson test drove.
0.jpg

And yes, he will be helping me to turn my humble "Thriftmobile" in to a monster. because this Ferrari Driver builds The worlds meanest Skylines.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

just an awesome day. with 4 Ferrari's, 2 Porsches, and other classics available for the guy who wants to Kop the next "Thrifted Ferrari" -Serious Buyers only.

#somebodykopthese
p.s. see you at a future "Cars and Coffee" Spoo.
stirpot.gif
cheers.gif
Niiiiiiiice! I'll trade him all my Kiton/Isaia/Borrelli for that red Testarossa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads