• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't like black jeans but they work better with a indigo denim top unless you are rocking the Canadian Tuxedo proudly.

Coped a pair of Studio D'Artisan D1613 in one washed black at a deep discount. They are kinda bareback but I really dig the simplicity.

Last edited:

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What does one do with black jeans? I have some black Tellasons and unfortunately the wife does not like them. I tell her all about selvedge and the special process it takes to make them but all she sees is black jeans. She says they are for winter wear only. And there they sit all spring.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing Spoo's ex-lucky pants and I'm up about $700 for the night.

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thats like 100 shirts at Goodwill. Stop while you are ahead! Pants are Vegas like for sure.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What does one do with black jeans? I have some black Tellasons and unfortunately the wife mom does not like them. I tell her all about selvedge and the special process it takes to make them but all she sees is black jeans. She says they are for winter wear only. And there they sit all spring.

One can wear them with indigo denim tops without rocking the Canadian Tuxedo.
biggrin.gif
nest.gif

Wearing Spoo's ex-lucky pants and I'm up about $700 for the night.

Dude, that's good thrifting cash! Last time I was in Macau I saw a bro losing the entire 2k he has won under 20 minutes on a high tech slot machine. That's pretty damn impressive to me.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reupholstering would be expensive on these, not a DIY project. Could still be a good deal, especially if you like them. Probably wouldn't make any money on them though. Talk them down to $50? I don't think in that condition they'll go fast.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Reupholstering would be expensive on these, not a DIY project.  Could still be a good deal, especially if you like them. Probably wouldn't make any money on them though.  Talk them down to $50?  I don't think in that condition they'll go fast.

Yea the condition really sucks, they would have been for personal use, don't really wanna dump any money in them

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh ****! Look what I've found on those SDA 1613! A hidden patch in the back pocket! I've never seen these been done before.

sparrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I always thought he was like a 40-42....    still an awesome dude, whatever size. meeting the good guys on here is on my bucket list.

And it's cool to see all the Cali Bros organizing a meet.Have a beer for me guys.  wish i was there.
musicboohoo%5B1%5D.gif

thanks guys
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

gained weight

like a 44-46 atm.
shog%5B1%5D.gif

This guys bleeds when it rains
It's more of a 40 should be able to out it in by fall

Last edited:

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wait wat???!!! Holy ****!!!!!! Pcoat 6284!!!!!!!! When the hell did you get this???!!! brodeetz!!! where? how? who? when? when? how? how much!!!??? dafaq!!! wat? dude! BRoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads