• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No home runs lately, but some solid base hits. Quick teaser:

IMG_5529_zps9b54851a.jpeg

hbkshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RIGHT! How old is that label, its the oldest one Ive seen. Thing weighs like 6 lbs and is built like a brick shithouse.

A ******* goldmine to the right person. Camo pattern, as well as "BAPE" across the chest. I don't remember seeing both of the same jacket in high school. The BAPE part is the more desirable part. It's just missing the shark hood part.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
may as well post the rest of the stuff i've picked up recently other than the denim. everything is available if anything strikes you.

Royal Ballater Made in Scotland 100% cashmere sweater. Tagged 46.

4 pairs of Zanella's in varying styles. 1 Zanella Platinum in there(far left). No piss stains, yay!

Hickey Freeman Overcoat. Feels like it's lined with satin on the inside, it feels awesome. I wish overcoats worked for me.

Chanel tie. Unsure if real, unsure if it matters even if it is real.

Hickey Freeman single-vented suit. Size 42L

Samuelsohn 100% camel hair herringbone blazer. This thing is bad-ass. Size 42R. Single vent.

Couple of firsts for me in there: Samuelsohn is something I haven't seen around here and that Hickey Freeman overcoat is ****, I never find coats worth a damn.

JabbaTheSlut

Reaction score
Went up to Seattle this weekend with my girlfriend and her family. Apparently everybody there was watching the game, because I hit it huge. Apologies to those of you who's stores I plundered.

DEM SHIRTS.

Vilebrequin linen, Marc by Marc Jacobs, recent wild skeet, Duchamp, A.P.C., ISAIA, Barbera linen

3x Giorgio Armani luxury black label, Obedient Sons casual tux shirt thing, 3sixteen(my third now, somehow), MARNI, Junya Watanabe x Comme des Garcons

SHADES

Tom Ford for the ladies and B&L Ray-Ban 10k aviators

SWEATY

Minty recent Zegna wool/silk/cashmere blend quarter zip, ******* Patrik Ervell sweater, and a (super recent?) Pringle made in Italy wool/cashmere button(MOP) up sweater thingy.

DENIMZ

NWT True Religion selvedge. (I have a personal pair of these but with no butt Buddha, red/white/blue selvedge, and an American flag patch instead of the TR patch and they are some seriously nice jeans.) Plus this sick limited edition Levi's jacket.

Sideways tie action

I picked up like 50 ties, these were the best ones of them. From the top: Recent Canali, Zegna 15 milmil 15 wool/cashmere, sick PRL, Burberry, 3x Ben Silver, Sulka, BB Makers cotton/linen, 2x J. Crew

SHOOZ

These white suede AE's and Santoni's were the best, but also picked up like 4x TBNY, 3x Ferragamo, Martin Dingman, and something italian for Church's.

LE GRAND FINALE:

sicknasty Belvest wool/cashmere knee length coat.

What could this leather jacket be?

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went up to Seattle this weekend with my girlfriend and her family. Apparently everybody there was watching the game, because I hit it huge. Apologies to those of you who's stores I plundered.

DEM SHIRTS.

Vilebrequin linen, Marc by Marc Jacobs, recent wild skeet, Duchamp, A.P.C., ISAIA, Barbera linen

3x Giorgio Armani luxury black label, Obedient Sons casual tux shirt thing, 3sixteen(my third now, somehow), MARNI, Junya Watanabe x Comme des Garcons

SHADES

SWEATY

Minty recent Zegna wool/silk/cashmere blend quarter zip, ******* Patrik Ervell sweater, and a (super recent?) Pringle made in Italy wool/cashmere button(MOP) up sweater thingy.

DENIMZ

NWT True Religion selvedge. (I have a personal pair of these but with no butt Buddha, red/white/blue selvedge, and an American flag patch instead of the TR patch and they are some seriously nice jeans.) Plus this sick limited edition Levi's jacket.

Sideways tie action

I picked up like 50 ties, these were the best ones of them. From the top: Recent Canali, Zegna 15 milmil 15 wool/cashmere, sick PRL, Burberry, 3x Ben Silver, Sulka, BB Makers cotton/linen, 2x J. Crew

SHOOZ

These white suede AE's and Santoni's were the best, but also picked up like 4x TBNY, 3x Ferragamo, Martin Dingman, and something italian for Church's.

LE GRAND FINALE:

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I should have posted way later tonight if this is what follows me. Really nice ****.

Stewie

Reaction score

Agreed! Any clue to the age? Im thinking 70s.
Hells yes. If im going to be hunkered down, may as well make myself useful.

Says the guy doing nothing useful at 1am.

Spoo..way off on the Woolrich...late 40's most probably..maybe into the 50s

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Agreed! Any clue to the age? Im thinking 70s. .
Woolrich jacket which is equally cool is likely 40's or 50's. Hard to tell as I'd need a close-up of the label. Camo shirt which is very interesting as it seems to be a cotton twill is likely late 70's-early 80's. The most common versions of these camo shirts were either chamois cloth or wool. To date the wool coat, I'd recommend this post which someone posted here before: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?73889-Dating-Woolrich-Coats-A-Fedora-Lounge-Guide
Went up to Seattle this weekend with my girlfriend and her family. Apparently everybody there was watching the game, because I hit it huge. Apologies to those of you who's stores I plundered. DEM SHIRTS.
SHADES
SWEATY
DENIMZ
Sideways tie action
SHOOZ
LE GRAND FINALE:
sicknasty Belvest wool/cashmere knee length coat. What could this leather jacket be?
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
Wow! Killer haul. Those pieces don't deserve to be spoilered. So much good stuff!

Last edited:

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DEM SHIRTS.

SHADES

SWEATY

DENIMZ

Sideways tie action

SHOOZ

LE GRAND FINALE:

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

O.M.F.G!!!!!!!!!!!

No home runs lately, but some solid base hits. Quick teaser:

IMG_5529_zps9b54851a.jpeg
Beautiful shirts...Never been this excited about a shirt haul...Wow!

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Left behind Ervell, Norse Projects, Wings + Horns? Does not compute
puzzled.gif

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually might be in Seattle for a conference next month. I may have to take you up on that offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members