• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We need to make like an official "Nataku Haul Bingo Card":

Vintage Audio / Hifi Piece - X
Dusty Moth Eaten Wool Item - O
There's always an Isaia - X
Big Tweed 1940's Overcoat - X
Vinyl Record(s) of note - X
A Vintage Pendleton Item - X
Pictures of moldy barn where stuff was hauled out of - O

I can’t remember if I had posted this or not, so maybe this will count as dust moth eaten wool item. :laugh:

50’s car club jacket.

IMG_1039.jpeg

IMG_1040.jpeg

IMG_1043.jpeg

Tried really hard to keep this one, but it got away from me already. Just sold it to a local car club collector who had its brother. I’ll probably kick myself down the line, but it was nice to get it into the hands of someone who really appreciated it.

IMG_1092.jpeg

SpecialK2k12

Reaction score
Still catching up from page 3000, decided to skip everything before that, but I'm sure it was all great.

Handful of stuff from today, not sure I've ever hit the Filson Hermes combo before.
IMG_3743.JPG

Z Zegna Shirt Jacket at a place that is quickly becoming a favorite.
IMG_3744.JPG

Allen Edmonds Chukkamok, surprisingly cheap from GW.
IMG_3745.JPG

Geranium

Reaction score
I’ve started an Instagram as a record of some of the things I’ve found @cam_finds

Yesterday I managed to snag a black almost birdseye Boglioli suit for £9. A couple of ties and some lululemon shorts and tees for my friend. Found some RLPL chinos in tan size 34 for £20. Also got a Church’s belt. Will get photos up when I get back.

I’m planning on thrifting him a wardrobe and his amazed at what I’m finding so far.

Also, anyone have any suggestions about how to clean ties? The green and blue Hermes has a stain but it was cheap so couldn’t resist taking it home at £3.
IMG_7984.jpeg
IMG_7980.jpeg

IMG_7981.jpeg

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DougDevious

Reaction score
The first time I find tailored jackets at any second-hand store that are actually close to my size, and they're not just vintage, they're antique. From before even the century before I was born. Never tell me the odds.
20230811_145602.jpg
20230811_145626.jpg

Idk why one side is longer than the other. Thats odd. But I can definitely work with this, it shares a color with a sport coat I have so some of the stuff that goes with that will go with this. I've got a black velvet waistcoat that'll really look good with this, and so will the staple black boots, black pants, and white french cuff shirt I was already eventually gonna get. I've even found some starched collars.
20230811_150237.jpg
20230811_150306.jpg

20230811_150344.jpg
20230811_150405.jpg

20230811_150316.jpg
Highest armhole on anything I've ever worn.
No, I am not doing the "roman salute". Not on purpose.
This jacket was actually a little too small, so I resolved to sell it to a guy even smaller than I am who is into that kind of antique stuff.
You'll notice the pipings come off, so not in peak condition, and neither was the frock coat, it had a couple of small holes.

trampmaxx.png
The outfit without either jacket. Was going for a Buster Keaton vibe.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rameshdevid