• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are those Dior a Shawn Stussy design?

i thought his collection kicked ass!

All E thrifted. With out going into too much detail, I went away with steals other than the Diors which I slightly paid up for. I don't mind though, they're my size and I haven't gotten a new pair of high tops of that caliber in quite a while.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the nicest guitar I have thrifted in 20 years (except maybe that 1925 Ressonator)
Blows my mind that someone would donate this ,and it takes a lot to blow my mind.
The Vibergs didn't even blow it.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Takamine Pro edition 50th anniversary
20201119_153355.jpg
20201119_153404.jpg
20201119_153418.jpg

rokor

Reaction score
are those Dior a Shawn Stussy design?

i thought his collection kicked ass!
Very well could be. I'm under the impression they were a staple during that specific collaborative runway show between him and Kim Jones, but with that said I first saw these in store during the Kaws collaborative season. Either way they look killer on foot, not just a pricier Converse or something like that which I thought was cool.

Last edited:

goatamous II

Reaction score
Very well could be. I'm under the impression they were a staple during that specific collaborative runway show between him and Kim Jones, but with that said I first saw these in store during the Kaws collaborative season. Either way they look killer on foot, not jut a pricier Converse or something like that which I thought was cool.

From what i can see, just (lol "just", still fire) the B23

The Stussy collab has the big bee on the side and "Dior" written in Stussy font

rokor

Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't totally aware there was a difference between the regular B23 and the Stussy one to be fair. I thought Kim may have co-designed the B23. I'm not super informed on the transition of Kim as creative director but I remember disliking these when I first saw them on Instagram years ago.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Acoustic electric btw.
I'll post pics if you guys want but I don't wanna clutter up the thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads