• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Orvis x Randolph USA aviators $1.99

IMG_20171016_160521.jpg

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple other recent things

View attachment 859124

wool marching band jacket (sold)

View attachment 859119 View attachment 859120 View attachment 859121 View attachment 859122 View attachment 859123

old snapbacks

View attachment 859125 View attachment 859126

haven't seen one with the back of the collar screened before

This is written in the pocket of some newish Levi's, can anyone translate?

View attachment 859118

and a couple fit pics with that SNS Herning sweater from Friday. Alden PTBs thrifted by @leftofthedial thanks again for these!

View attachment 859117 View attachment 859116

Love that San Francisco cap! :slayer:

So awesome to see some of this stuff in the thread.
the carbs, are they Carter or Rochester?

NOS find is incredible. :bounce2:

Just OEM Motorcraft and Autolite. Curious to see what they will fetch.

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a little scheme just me and you Mr. October in Boulder, aka whatever u do in october, and 1 month till Aspen.....How about, we give that little guy a month, don't tell a soul, and let's see if his confidence maybe comes up a little, gets a little arrogant, accepts his billboard, and persues....and after that month your Baby and all those super bored Boulder housewifes cuz of those 15 hour days at Crocs.....We realize that mothers and babies is wrong even for entertain, Pay phone it next over at Dave and Busters, since its routine there anyways. Take it to our grave? Deal! Just don't let me in D&B....are I may have to win another flat screen. Ill give it to the 16 inch Bogey though.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LukasK

Reaction score
I'm drowning in clothing
all available except cap
Nwot
J.Crew bowery linen 33x32
2x McNeal 50
Bills Khakis 33"
Armor-lux scarf
Nike wool cap
!!! Tom Ford cashmere vest 48 (under 5%)
IMAG1376.jpg used
Corneliani partly-lined 52
Billy Reid S/M
Barbour cardigan L
Theory 2
Hermes
IMAG1377.jpg

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know this Jody you speak of haha
"I'm first class to Spain, you still buying Ralph Lauren (Polo!)
Might rock huaraches in a photo, I flip four door Porsche big body
My shirt say Versace"

Look, Jody Breeze/Jody High Roller/ Riff Raff/ (and for the few to catch a show with Mr. Bronson, whatever the **** else he calls himself affter 45/1 hour of smoking Bronson strains. If you remember you college days, or if yeall need your daily breaks today or whatever I highly doubt your dabling in either your triple chamber 2 foot Roor or the 16 inches or whatever. normal Bic burns off roughly 40% of the surface drug properties if you're smoking with an torching asshole, but one or two espeically the cauch, and your snoop or ******* erckel you gotta chil. Action takes a weed vaporizer, that vaporizers high 80s and over of pure drugs and never stuops smoking for life. its truly remarkingable....however he someone is a great musician, while the other makes his first 3 minutes Cribs video, starting off on the wrong food by introducing every one watching to the wrong country and room his in. From then its the type of comedic Genius Bill Hicks may one day raise from the dead for.....and kill himself immediately.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our 20 minute conversation at this private After party for some BET nonsense that I have no clue how I got in with a white girl too. ******* Hotel Roof Party at the W and its 2 white people, I'm 1. But it does get very entertaining......oh and a warning, the and dialogue i could respond to lasted 30 Seconds.

WhyKay

Reaction score
Yea. Definitely fake then as under better lights I can see some sort of a removed patch where the supreme patch went.

Edit: damn now that I'm looking at it. Looks like a north face patch was on the version supreme did. So could be likely it was just taken off. I'm back to thinking it real. I got it, just $12 so whatever.

View attachment 859256

View attachment 859257

Not sure if anyone confirmed for you, but yeah that's a fake. I've had a bunch of the NF x Sup collabs over the years.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thas jody high roller right thurr

"Bitches wanna fight me and their girlfriends wanna dyke me"

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can post more pics if you guys wanna see the rediculous conversations had with some of the most eccentric in the come....I dont wanna bore people though so lemme know.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Um..... Your ******* with me when you are clarifying that fact correct? Or were you under the actual impression that I truly believed that he was in no way acting up for the camera and that is acutally how always behaves 24/7 his entire life?

Well thanks for pointing that out for me....I however happen to be somewhat not marsupialed and 2. watched him when he was a contestetant on the Rap reality show like 15 years ago. I am well aware of who the man is and how he actually acts in real life, hence me having a decently long covo with the dude.

He's eccentric, he's out there, hes a ******* character, but if you are thinking I have always thought that he was trying to make coffee on his brand new Gucci Coffe pot maker at 3 am in Brazil when the windows are open ad the sun is out, well sorry, but no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads