• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Dirt thanks for the pics!

so a few months ago i finally gave in and hunted down a 30s fleece garment that i didn't have to pay through the nose for (it was a union suit lol). they only had the loopwheelers back then and yes the fabric is really different than modern sweatshirt fleece. if you really want to nerd out i suggest an old fashioned pm hootenanny. i have a couple of other garments that i suspect are loop wheel, one is newer and japanese the other is old. i also have one of the nike x loopwheeler hoodies. they are all very different fabrics from each other.

imo if it's got a really soft pile and doesn't seem like terry then you could well be right.

there is so much utter ******* bullshit among the hypebeasts on what loopwheel really means. it's one of those topics where the internet just breaks down and don't work for info. i was truly astonished at how meaningless most of it is and that was maybe the hardest time i've ever had parsing that kind of research online before ("why loopwheel?"). but it is an interesting machine and can yield a very good product.

quick brag i just grailed out on an old Champion tri-blend reverse weave hoodie. worthless but for personal and one of the best most underrated products ever made.

Last edited:

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Factoid: Robert Stock joined with Ralph Lauren to create the Chaps line.
Fun question: What beloved Style Forum designer name did Robert Stock create around 2001?

Last edited:

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Factoid: Robert Stock joined with Ralph Lauren to create the Chaps line.
Fun question: What beloved Style Forum designer did Robert Stock create around 2001?

Skeet!

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
please tell me ur gonna rock that ******* Polo head to toe with some yellow kicks .

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Canyon

Reaction score

Found this today. I think someone a few days ago an old piece with tags still. These appear brand new...hope they do well, they are a 40 inch waist.

Did not grab these, wasn't sure how desirable black denim is these days. I know the big E is a good thing, is that the type of E I would want?

Have no idea what these are... there were several...

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did not grab these, wasn't sure how desirable black denim is these days. I know the big E is a good thing, is that the type of E I would want?

What makes you think black denim wouldn't be desirable? And yes on the Levi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads