• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found this sole shot in the mix of current shoes on the website. Looks like C&J to me. And all the Marlow models say benchmade in England.

Last edited:

jumpman1231

Reaction score

Random question: Saw some suits that belonged to the pro wrestler John Cena. I'm positive they are his because they have a massive drop. Would that be something people would buy? There are wresting fans of course, but not sure if they're interested in his clothing.
Not a huge wrestling guy but I do like cena ha... seems like a great dude. My sons a make a wish kid and cena has granted more wishes then anyone ever (over 500) so he's alright in my book. Also he does like the fine things in life so I'm guessing the suits are actually pretty nice suits as well. Keep us posted on how that adventure turns out.

Stewie

Reaction score

Is this something? Probably nothing.

Fyi - just a point of knowledge - sorry i wasn't on when you posted...

This is a Lee 191 unlined - the 191 LB usually had a corduroy neck and wool lined.

This is much harder to find than the lined versions.

I'm thinking early to mid 70s - I would have picked them up if they were cheap enough.

I think Warehouse did a copy of this style a few years back.

Last edited:

Mr G from SD

Reaction score
Not a huge wrestling guy but I do like cena ha... seems like a great dude. My sons a make a wish kid and cena has granted more wishes then anyone ever (over 500) so he's alright in my book. Also he does like the fine things in life so I'm guessing the suits are actually pretty nice suits as well. Keep us posted on how that adventure turns out.

Made it back this afternoon and got three suits.

Design-wise, the suits aren't anything us menswear afficionados would go crazy for. Low gorge, unvented. The jackets are fused.

I also found some Florsheim shell that wasn't there last night, so no complaints here.

Looks like this particular suit might be the same one as in this photo.

Last edited:

jumpman1231

Reaction score
That's pretty cool. Surprised those suits aren't nicer. Maybe they are the beater suits ha. Well cool anyways fascinated to see how they do.

Mr G from SD

Reaction score
I'm curious too. The main reason why I left them last night was the style....but then again if someone is a Cena fan and buys them for their memorabilia collection they probably don't care about that.

If they end up being duds my shell find should easily cover the cost.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Completely forgot to post these back in December... Fuggin new with tags weren't they
bigstar[1].gif

Hard to pair it with most of the colours except black & white to be honest...

And these two have to been posted here before, but with the worst photos known to man so have them again! Ugly, but cool.

Its afternoon here, gents! I hope everyone is having a great day so far.
fistbump.gif

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Capnwes makes everything look so damn good.
Wasn't always that way...

Working on the photo aspect of things, still cell pics though...

Keep with it, you'll get the hang of it.

TBT to 2011...one of my very first photos posted.

Was a Vintage Abercrombie and Fitch x Oxxford Tweed Overcoat. Not even close to doing it justice.

Last edited:

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tiffany & Co. haul today. Under closer inspection I'm relatively certain a few of the pieces are fake so I won't post those, but I would love some knowledgeable assistance confirming the following items which I have medium - high confidence (depending on the piece) are genuine. Bracelet
I can confirm the bracelet is genuine, but from a few years back. Usually resale around $70-100 depending on size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads