• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulyysses

Reaction score
Real.

Real.

thumbs-up.gif

Thanks man

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I buy the stuff that I Want. and share some of the items that peak my interest, sometimes just to feel out a trade. (fishing)

and don't be silly,:dozingoff: if i took pictures of all the cool **** i see?  it would fill the thread, for weeks.
3-4 items on one rack? to show what stuff i pass, because there is something better than those items hidden in there. that while some folks chase mythical brands? i am not impressed by them. and have stuff i am searching for. yes, the stuff is cheap. close to your "thrift prices". or what you would pay in a buffalo exchange or for self online. then brag about it.
you are going to need to do a lot better if you want to call me out. -because i am buying swag for one dollar, and passing on Mastermind and Supreme. 

why?  be a leader, not a follower. my style is my own.

I understand ESL barriers, but you're reading comprehension is mistaken, I was just genuinely curious, not "calling you out". You post some pictures of cool stuff that I would never wear, but I know is valuable and hard to find and I was wondering why you didn't purchase it. I am always interested in hearing about the "thrifting" scene in other countries and just imagined that Japan would be expensive and more like our consignment stores in pricing. Either way, I have no quarrel with you!

Principle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never purchased Linda's stuff but I still somehow feel caught in the act.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

madeinbogota

Reaction score
Anyone here have any experience using the SWASH home dry cleaning unit? I remember someone posting fairly recently about giving it a shot, I'm thinking of doing the same but wanna here from others if possible before purchasing.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE DOES OR WOULD, I GUESS LEMME KNOW WHY AND I'LL THINK ABOUT IT. BUT THAT EENNNNTTTIIRREEE POST FROM LINDAS REP, WAS ******* FLAT OUT BULLSHIT FROM JUMP....I'VE BEEN PREPARING A RESPONSE TO EVERY ASPECT OF WHAT SHE TOUCHES ON, HOW ITS TAKEN US JOKNIG ABOUT V NECK FOR A COMPANY CHANGE, THAN JOURNALISTICALLY (SERIOUSLY THIS **** IS EDITED OVER A FEW TIMES CUZ I WHAT IT SO MATTER OF THE FACT) BUT ESSENTIALLY, THEY ARE STATING THEY BELIEVE THEIR HAVE THE ABILITHY TO JUST HAVE AN IDEA OF CHANGE AND IMPLEMENTAND AND CHANGE AND GO ON MAKING MONEY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. THIS ******* DELUSIONAL THINKING THEY ASSUME IS THE FURTHERST THING FROM A SURE THINK POSSIBLY IN ANY ******* INDUSTRY EVER.

LINDAS.....STUFFF DECIDES TO CHANGE AFTER READING MY ****, WELL THEY'LL BE ABLE TO MAP OUT THEIR DEMISE.......ANNNNDDDDD TRUST ME, I TELL THEM MANY THINGS ABOUT OTHER STORES, AND WHY THEY MAY DO SOME 0OR NOT, AND THAT THEY CANT BECAUSE THEY ARE THEM THEY CATER TO THE COMPLETE DIFFERENT MARKET, I MEAN THY THINK TTHEY ATTRACK THE WEALTHY>?????

SO YEA, IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH SOMETHING, IM CURIOUS, BUT UNLESS YOUR GONNA GET MURDERED, THEN DON'T BOTHER. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY FOREVER, I'M GONNA RAIL ROAD THAT ******* STORE SO HARD THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT THE **** TO DO. IN ADVANCE ANYQUITTING ACTS OF ATTENTION HOSPILIATIONS OR WORSE, AND ITS ATTRIBUTED TO TO WHAT I WROTE, I'LL REDIRECT THEM TO THEIR LOCAL COMMUNBITUY COLLEGE, AND THE GOVERNMENT GIVING ME THE RIGHT TO EXPOSE THIS BUSINESS OF ****. SORRY IM NEVER EVER SORRY LINDA.....AND YOUR PR REDP MUST HAVE HAD QUITE THE RESUME. Any poilitical scandals shes covered up? I'd be fascninated how she did with that. NO MATTER WHAT. I'M EDITING, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOUY.

Stay tuned, this is on same 4am BET ****.....and if you don't know about 400 AM on BET. Take a couple minutes.....literally...

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh and if you have an issue like your afraid of me being a mean person or doing or saying something that may offend tthe company, first, **** off I'll write how I wish, but 2. that would totally under hand my entire point of alll of this/ the point is tio speaon exact facts and hgappenings and everything about that store and its history that weve been involved iun. do i touch 0on **** that they could and would never comment on? no question., and why do i do that, because whill youve been jerking to your exgf vacation pic cuz you used to be sooo innnnn loooveeee, I've enjoyed systmatically breaking down an operation that profits that is run buy ******* idiots. and after readint that pr piece on this threat, like alll this time, anbd thats there attempt, abnd the news is tthat theyll be cchanging? They are so out of their goddamn mind, they have read a hoiw for dummies business book used logic, thought of buisness transiiton, clients, customers , the fact they cant price now how theygonbarasise ahtats poor now.......

I mean it's extensive and tetaile like I said. I say what I want and what everyone should wonder see exposed. Because if they have any sing brain in that entire company, that placve aind doin ****, but if they do, which I discussess that process in detail doont worry, they will be able to match it up and seee if my ******* doomsday clock strikes 12 the same 12 hrea have their first monsths revenue comin unbable to pahy their overheat, Anthey will know imediately,it's time to close up shp got to UPS. Cuz Goodnight.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And just briefly, that **** was stating topical **** that they flat thought you wanted to here exactly they have no clue. The omission of pricing differential is a huge red flag reight there, There disscusing more labor hours an d such, prices are rising but they already can't price **** now, soraising incorrect pricing strategies? pricing this is an improvement? This is a ******* Braintrust ******* sourced from the cast of dDumb and Dumber. wainting till know and this is FOR OUR SAKE....THSI LONG FOR USE?

Window

Reaction score

These are spectacular, and I should know who makes them, but I'm drawing a blank. Little help form the learned bros here? [COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR]
Woke up in the middle of the night realizing I was wrong. These are actually Nettleton, not J&M. Sorry to mislead you breh. Those are pretty sick.

Last edited:

Lucan

Reaction score
I've just finished renovating a BB Makers tie. The tie had nice Burgundy with blue spot silk ("Woven in Italy"), but the lining was thin and shot. I also had a Chester Barrie mainline tie that had a lovely weight, but was plucked to death. Both were about 50p from clearance bins in Charity Shops, so I took them apart, and relined the BB tie with the CB wool, so now have a lovely BB tie for £1. :)

Anyway, reason for posting is that the BB tie has a label saying "Weighted not over 50%". What on earth does that mean?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads